Already way too broken, Please don't break me more!

Dani's Pov

I was in my room getting closely watched by Sophia, then some reason the lights turned off. Sophia started dragging me out the door and looked up to see her sweating, " Jeez for a girl who looks like you weighs a ton" I didn't respond until Carl came by and looked at us weirdly " Whats going on?" He asked awkwardly. " She is so LAZY!!! I couldn't get her out of the room and down the stairs to the adults because she is so heavy!" She complained jokingly " I am not that heavy!" I exclaimed "let me help you Sophia" Carl said then picked up my arms while Sophia my legs and carried me down the stairs where there were chaos but when we walked in it turned completely quiet and we only heard a few stuffed laughs around, until the moment was ruined when the chaos continued again. Except they put me near Andrea, and she said " You know what maybe I should die here, ya' know with you and maybe the two of us will go to heaven and we will be with your mom, dad, Amy, my dad, and my mom." I laughed at the thought, " Sure.." i answered until the doors opened and I kept my spot on the floor next to Andrea until Rick picked me up and carried me out of the CDC leaving Andrea, Dale, Jaccui, and Jenner there and he put me in the RV and I saw Andrea and Dale running out of the CDC just in time to not die from the explosion.

-The next day-

Me and Sophia were working on getting clothes until some one grabbed my hand from behind me and I punched him in the stomach and their was an " OW!" that sounded like..." Carl! I am so sorry!" I said touching is stomach " You hit hard for a girl!" he said in pain and Sophia just shook her head laughing until Rick was telling us to get under cars. And so me, Sophia, and Carl went under a van and I saw feet passing by us and when Sophia thought it was safe she got out of under the car and a walker saw her and she screamed and jumped back under the car and was pushing me and Carl out from under but Carl was on the other outside so he got under another car and a walker grabbed my foot and started pulling me back under the car, " Carl! Help me!" I shouted making another walker come under the car, I threw off my boot they had a good grip on and made a run for it and jumped over a fence and rolled down a hill and ran and saw Sophia and Rick so I tried catching up with them until a hand flew over my mouth and started pulling me away and I saw it was some old guy in his late 40's. "shh little girl, I will protect you if you give me a treat," he said putting his hand on my leg and traveling upwards. " Leave me alone!" I cried and yelled until I saw Carl and my knife with him and he stabbed the man in the head and ran up to me, " Dani please did he do anything?" He asked he touched my leg which made me freak out. He hugged me and told me " I will protect you okay? Just go wait somewhere near here and I will be back with the others to get you, okay?" He asked and I just nodded. He got up and left me so I got up and took off until I saw a prison and went inside and locked a guard tower door and slept on the floor.