Walkers

Dani's Pov

Daryl was still not back from looking and so we were all gathering around a bonfire and talking until we heard a scream and I turned around and saw Amy getting bitten into I screamed " NOOOO" Panic started going around and I started running until being surronded by walkers. " SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" I screamed until a walker grabbed me and was about to bite me until an arrow struck through its head and I saw Daryl. I had fear everywhere. I saw Carl was trying to get to me. I looked around and saw more walkers coming towards me and I started running towards all the moms and kids and Carl grabbed me and hugged me tight as we watch everyone we learned to love die. 

~The next day~

We started packing and I was going to ride with Carl to the CDC. I laid on him during the car ride and drifted to sleep.

Carl's pov 

I looked over and saw Dani sleeping on me. I smiled. I went in my pocket and grabbed the locket of the necklace and opened it to find 4 people together and the other picture was a woman, Merle and her hugging. I smiled then my smile faded into a frown as I realized, the only family who is not gone now is Daryl. I heard crying and heard her talking in her sleep " Mommy,Daddy, Uncle Daryl, where are you?" She started shaking and saying " noooo....you can't be gone!" she whisper shouted in her sleep and she jolted up making us bump heads " Owww" I said putting the locket in my pocket. We looked at eachother and then she turned to the window and I started talking to Sophia.

It is gonna be a while till we get to the CDC...