Mira, the evil, lying, pretty named, meanie!!!

I was staying in cell block D today because Lizzie and Mika are like my sister's, and if they died, I would kill my self. Well, I don't know, I'd be very depressed. I walked into the cafeteria and saw Carl and Mira laughing until she gave him a peck on the lips. "What the fuck you two!!" I screamed throwing everything in my hands at him. "I fucking trusted you!" I screamed as I slapped Carl. "Bye, oh yeah, here Carl, there's a necklace I spent all day working on, but I think it was a waste of my time." I stated before walking away.

So yeah, now I'm in Lizzie's room, crying my eyes out. "DANI!!!!" I heard Carl and Daryl's voice yell as I hid under Lizzie's bed seeing she was stalling them. "Oh yeah, Dani's in cell block A." She stated as they said thanks and ran off. I ran out of the cell and onto the roof. I thought it would be a great idea for me to walk across a small piece of wood. Now let me tell you what happened.

So I was walking across as I heard it crack. "DANI!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!?!" Uncle Daryl questioned as I heard it crack more, so me being a blonde, decided to run across the roof to the guard tower. Let me just say, I am such a blonde!!!! It broke once I was almost there so I was practically dangling from the edge. And then somehow I saw Mira and she pushed me off causing me to fall on my back on the ground. I gasped loudly as I lost the ability to breathe as it all went black.