May I cry?

Dani's POV
I walked towards Carl smiling until I kissed him on the cheek making him blush a dark red. "So Dani, are you and Carl now a thing?" Beth asked. "Yeah I guess?" I said unsure of the awkwardness. I got up and looked around noticing my dad didn't wake up yet. I went toward his cell to see him searching for something. "Dad?What are you looking for?" He looked at me weirdly. "I'm looking for cocaine idiot!" He said harshly as I backed up to the wall to see him sake his head. "I'm sorry Dani, I-" I cut him off harshly. "Your still a fucking asshole drug addict just like you were when you got sent to prison!" I yelled at him walking away unknowingly not realizing what would happen that day.

Time skip~Me and uncle Daryl walked into a field until I saw the most disturbing sight of my dad. He was a walker. Fresh tears spilled out of my blue eyes as I watched him walked toward us as I pulled out my knife as I stabbed my Dad's head. I turned to Daryl and asked "May I cry now?" And he nodded as he started crying as well as me. I felt the world crashing down on me. I lost the one person I needed the most, the one who was never there, the one who left me, the one that was my, father.....

______________
A/N hey how did you like the chapter, please vote, comment, and enjoy!