7. Infiltration

There were so many emotions in the room...

Resentment.

Concern. 

Apprehension. 

This "Plan" of mine, is beyond incomprehensible, 

but do I care? 

No, not one bit. 

It's about time I rid myself of my reoccurring nightmare.

"(Y/n), if you're thinking about trying to infiltrate their ranks alone, you're beyond an idiot." 

"Aizawa, please don't talk to a student in that manner, it's unprofessional and irresponsible."  All Might retorts. "She hasn't even told us what this plan is consisting of." 

"She said "from the inside", what else is she trying to say? Become microscopic and enter their brains? I don't think so." 

"That actually isn't a bad idea-" Mirio blurts. Hado looks at him with a dubious glint in her eyes then turns back to face the front of the table where I was staring blankly at the table underneath my hands. I'm thinking, perhaps too much, I can feel all their eyes on me, it's quite the familiar feeling. 

They're looking to me for answers, a plan, a solution. 

I'm dreading seeing my disgrace of a mother, it's clouding my judgment. Is this the only option? I'm not going to just let someone die because I was too much a coward to face it. 

Too much of a coward to face my mother.

Too much of a coward to face death. 

No. 

Being a coward or anything similar is something I cannot afford.

For Shiou's sake.

For Tamaki's sake.

For everyone, I cannot run.

I snap out of my blank daze and take a deep breath, "Mr.Aizawa you're right, I would be a complete fucking idiot to go there alone. But, I can afford to be an idiot if I have the strategy and skill behind it, correct? If it's me that my mother requires, I'll deliver." I stand up straight and lock eyes with Tamaki. "I have a free pass in, If I act the part, I can get all the information you need to obliterate the entire operation and kill my mother in the process."

"Woah Woah Woah, (Y/n) calm down. You're still technically a child, you shouldn't have the thought of killing someone, especially your own mother, in your head. Heroes avoid killing as much as they possibly can." All Might tries to steer me away from my goal. 

"With all due respect sir, I had to become an adult as soon as my parents abandoned me and my little sister. Plus, last time I checked you've never come face to face with my mother. She is more than worthy of the judgment of death." 

Hado became disturbed and started to fidget, "But, you've only been at the school for a few weeks, there's no way you have enough skill and experience with your quirk to take on the League by yourself...it's too dangerous. You said yourself that if you go too overboard your body will begin to burn and break. You don't even have a hero costume or a name, you can't just go into this alone with minor training, it would be a suicide mission." 

I love Hado, but her underestimating statement irked me. 

"I know more about my potential than you think." I tried my best to hide my irritation, "I don't need a fancy little costume and a cute little name to know what I'm doing. My mother has put me in life or death situations more than you could imagine. I come from a bloodline of villains, Fighting for me and my sister's life is no bizarre task for me." 

Hado shrunk in her seat and dropped her gaze to the floor. 

I tried my best not to hurt her, but,

Somethings cannot be avoided unless you want to avoid the truth as well. 

I could tell all the pro heroes were against the idea, but I don't think they quite understand the detrimental consequences that can arise if the correct plan isn't put into motion. 

There are so many emotions in the room...

Aizawa feels resentment towards my plan.

All Might shows concern for my well being along with the other students. 

Fat gum feels the apprehension of the situation. 

Yet I felt one more...

Hope. 

"(Y/n)." I hear a welcomed voice call my name. 

"As much as I hate the idea of putting you in so much danger, I've made the decision to trust you...to put my hope into this plan of yours. I see the drive of determination in your eyes, and I won't try to extinguish it. But please, If you won't let anyone come with you, let us help you from the sidelines." 

Tamaki is on my side. He's nervous I can tell, but he trusts me as I trust him. 

Perhaps he can convince the others better than I could. It's a rare sight to see him voice his opinions. 

I give him a soft smile, he gives me one back. I shift my gaze to the three pro heroes sitting at the other end of the table. They look at each other for confirmation and reassurance. Aizawa sits up and folds his hands together on the table. "Fine, we'll allow it. But we will be monitoring your every move. If we sense you're in any type of danger, we will send in reinforcements." 

What's his Idea of danger? Someone figuring out my plan? Getting a paper cut? Danger is a broad spectrum of possibilities, and he didn't specify. I cringe at the idea of reinforcements, That will just get more people killed. But I suppose I won't voice it because I finally got them on board. 

As long as I play my cards right, no casualties shall be created. 

I shift my weight to the other side and exhale sharply, "Fine, The first step is to contact the League. But, You aren't just going to respond with a video, 

We have to make them believe I've switched sides and betrayed the heroes." 

I head for the door, as I am about to leave, I turn my head to the side

"We begin tomorrow."