6. I'll Protect You

We successfully finished our project, and ever since the project Tamaki has been coming over to my house almost every day for the past two weeks. Shiou has started to call him "Uncle Tamaki" for some reason, no one can change her mind after she's made it up. It's been so nice to think of Tamaki as my boyfriend now, it's such a comforting feeling. He's over at my house right now, and we've just been talking for hours. But he finally asked a question that I didn't want to hear. 

"Um, this might be a sensitive question, a-and you don't have to answer! But, your mother, two weeks ago when you were briefly explaining your parents, you stopped when you got to her, what happened?" 

I took a deep breath, I knew I could trust him, "No no, it's okay, I can tell you to the best of my ability. My mother...was the opposite of a good person. She isn't quite a villain, but she's under the nickname "Saikel"  She's the best and most well-known solo assassin in all of Japan. She'll work with anyone who she finds acceptable but she mostly allies with villains. They have her kill heroes or regular people that they want dead. She's never been caught because she's that good at her job. She tried to get me and Shiou involved with her work. She forced me to work with her and watch her kill innocent people. I've raised Shiou by myself my entire life because she always chose her work over us. I can't even count how many times she's almost killed us both. She was abusive towards both me and Shiou, so when I was thirteen and Shiou was five I stole a shit ton of her money and ran as far away as I could with Shiou. Either she couldn't find us or she gave up trying but we've been safe from her for years now so I'm hoping either she's dead or she forgot about us." 

Tamaki sat there dumbfounded, "Wow I-...I'm sorry that's terrible." He took my hand and held it in his, "If she ever comes for you or Shiou again I promise I will protect you, no matter what it takes." I couldn't help but smile despite the pain that resurfaced by the thought of my mother. He's so sweet, It's crazy, I couldn't ask for anyone better. 

"Thank you, Tamaki it means a lot to me." 

He smiled and gave me one more kiss on the lips before we heard Shiou yell from downstairs, "UNCLE TAMAKI! (Y/N)! MIRIO AND HADO ARE AT THE DOOR THEY SAID IT'S URGENT!" 

We ran downstairs to see the two of them in the doorway, and they didn't look happy. 

"(Y/n), Tamaki, there's been a problem, we need to get to the school immediately, It's something to do with the League of Villains, they're back." 

I've never faced the League of Villains, but I know who they are, and how dangerous they are. So naturally, my stomach dropped by the sound of their name. 

"What do you mean they're back? You guys have dealt with them before?!" 

"Yes, they'll explain at the meeting we need to go." Tamaki grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. Luckily Shiou was at a friend's house for the day so I didn't have to worry about her, at least I hope. We got the school and pro heroes, our teachers, a few of the 1-A students, Mirio, and Hado were all in the conference room. 

"Okay good they're here, let's get started," Fatgum said standing up in front of the group. "We've received a vocal message from the League of Villains, they've made a request. They didn't specify why, but they want (Y/n). And they said if she wasn't handed over peacefully there would be an attack on the school. Shigaraki stated that they've acquired new forces that could be fatal to hundreds or even thousands of people." 

Tamaki slammed his hand on the table, "We're going to fight right? I'm not letting her hand herself over, ever. We'll come up with a plan so that everyone is safe, right?" 

"Yes, we won't let them touch her, but, (Y/n), do you have any idea why they could want you specifically?" 

I stared at the ground, of course, I know why they want me, but there's no way I would ever put any of these people in danger because of me. But they wouldn't let me, especially Tamaki, he wouldn't let me do that since he promised me he would protect me. The last thing I want to do is leave him, but if it's to keep him safe. 

"Yeah, I know why, they want my mother's alliance, and she asked them for me as payment. They want someone at this school dead, and since they've failed the first few times if what I heard was true, they want her help. But if they do have her help there is an extremely high chance they will succeed, no matter how much preparing you do. So I rather hand myself over then have everyone in danger." 

"Like hell I'd let you do that! Do you really think I would let you do that? I promised I would protect you, Damn it! I'm not losing you just when I got you that's not happening. We'll fight for you and we won't lose I promise!" Tamaki practically yelled at me, which was kind of scary. 

"Yeah! There's no way we're letting you go like that, (Y/n)! you're like family we're not going down without a fight!" Hado chimed in as Mirio nodded in agreement. 

There's no way I can reason with them, they're heroes, after all, they would never agree to give someone up. It's just not in their blood to give up. But then it hit me. 

"Wait, I think I have a plan. There's a way that I could go there but still come back. We can do it, I just need you guys to work with me." 

Everyone looked confused, "How?" All Might finally stepped into the conversation, "Even if you were to go just to spy on them, It's enemy territory, and even if they get your mother's help or not, we're going to have to fight them sooner or later. We can't avoid it." 

I nodded, "Yes but I know how to weaken them from the inside without them even knowing."