2. Bakeshop

"Hey (Y/N), How was your first day of school? Did it go well? Did you make friends?" 

"Well, it was okay, I made one friend for sure, I can tell you more about it tomorrow okay? Its time for bed. Sweet dreams Shiou." 

I close her door and exhale for the first time today it seemed, only to get startled by the ring of my phone. I forgot I exchanged numbers with Hado after school today. 

'Hey! So how do you like the school? I hope I did a good job of helping you! I'm sorry that Tamaki was a little moody today, but he'll get better I promise! You two are pretty similar so I think you guys will get along well :)' - Hado 

'Yeah you did great, thank you. And you think so? He didn't seem too fond of me the first time he looked at me lol' 

'That's how he always is with new people lol. Well actually, he usually doesn't stare at them...that was a bit out of the ordinary for him!'

'hmm...okay, well goodnight Hado! See you tomorrow :)'

'Cya!" 

After saying goodnight to Hado I put my phone back into my pocket and went downstairs. 

"hmm, I'm hungry, but I don't know what I want. Maybe I can go to the bakeshop real quick and get something and some coffee while I'm at it, it's only down the street," I thought out loud. I went back upstairs and opened Shiou's door, "Hey, Shiou, I'm feeling generous, so do you want to go to the bakeshop before bed?" 

"Yeah! Let's go!!" She eagerly jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to put on her shoes. I can only laugh at how adorable she can be sometimes, I don't know what I would do without her.

Shiou dragged me down the sidewalk practically running to get the shop.  Once we got there she opened the door and smiled. 

"Ahh! Doesn't it smell good (Y/N)? Can I get a muffin?" 

I smiled "Of course, now I'm going to give you a special hero mission okay?" I bent down on my knees to her level. She nodded quickly, 

"I'm Ready!"   

"Okay, can you go find us a table that is suitable for famous pro heroes like us?" 

She jumped up and down, "Yes ma'am! We're the best pro heroes on the planet!" 

She ran as if she was flying in the air like a hero, then, she accidentally ran into someone walking in the aisle. 

"Oh no...you got to be kidding," I mutter under my breath as I rush over to the incident.

She ran into Tamaki.

I kneel and she runs back over to me "Shiou! You know pro heroes also have to look where they're going when on a special mission!" 

"Sorry, (Y/N)..." She said sheepishly. 

"It's okay, you just got to be careful." I stand back up to look at Tamaki. I'm in my casual clothes, an oversized sweatshirt, jeans, and a messy bun, so I feel extremely awkward seeing him like this. 

"Uh, sorry about that haha, I didn't expect you to be here this late." I awkwardly scratched my neck as I looked up at him. He looked different than he did at school, he looked calm and he was...

smiling?!

"It's fine, is this your little sister?" He said smiling at Shiou. I didn't know how to react to a sudden smile. He looked so attractive and cute at the same time I forgot to say something back. 

"Oh! um yeah, this is Shiou." She jumped back up and threw her left fist in the air almost uppercutting me in the face. 

"I'm nine-years-old and I'm going to be the number one hero when I grow up! I'm going to be as amazing as (Y/N)!" 

Tamaki and I both laughed a little. 

"Is that so? Well you gotta start somewhere, so why don't you finish your extra special mission for (Y/N)?" Tamaki said keeling down and placing a hand on her head. I wasn't expecting it to feel so nice to hear him say my name. 

"Yes, Sir! Thank you (Y/N)'s, friend!" She hugged Tamaki and ran off to go find a table. I never knew that he would be so good with kids. It was adorable, I couldn't stop smiling at the event that just happened. 

Tamaki stood back up, "Um, sorry for earlier I just-" 

Before he could say anything else I cut him off, "No no! It's okay! I get it, I get nervous and anxious around new people too, it happens a lot." 

He was a bit taken back by my statement, "You...get that too? I thought it was just a problem with me." 

I waved my hands in the air, "Nope, not at all, it happens to me all the time, I mean, I embarrassed the hell out of myself trying to introduce myself because I get scared of talking to large groups of people...Or people in general."  

He smiled again, "Oh...That's-...nice to know that it isn't just me. I transferred to a new school in third grade. I didn't know anyone either, it was terrifying. But Mirio talked to me and got me through it."

I shifted my weight to my other leg and smiled, "Really? That's so sweet! Yeah, Mirio seemed really nice. But I find it funny that those two are so energetic, yet you still hang around them twenty-four-seven. But I understand that, if you're generally a moody person you like to have your few rays of sunshine in your life. Shiou is that ray of sunshine I have" 

Yet again he had that shocked expression on his face again. "Exactly, Positivity isn't my strong suit." I had no idea we had this much in common. No wonder why Hado said we would get along. I just smiled and laughed again. 

"Yeah same, but I have to get Shiou a muffin or she's gonna yell at me"

"Oh, right sorry I'll-" 

Shinou came up to Tamaki again and grabbed his hand. "(Y/N)! Can your friend stay? I like him!" She said with a wide smile. 

"Uh well that's-" I was cut off by Tamaki, 

"Sure, I don't have anything else to do tonight-if that's okay with you of course." 

I blinked a few times before smiling again. Who knew I would smile so much by one person I met just today. "Yeah that's fine, I'll be over there in a second." 

He's so sweet...It's crazy. He gets along so well with Shiou, I can't stop smiling, and I was so happy while talking to him. 

Maybe we will get along well