1. People Scare Me

Tell us a fun fact about yourself.

Ah, yes,  the question that everyone knows is coming but is never prepared for

Why is it such a difficult question?

This is a story of a boy and a girl that could never answer that statement. 

Maybe it will help you answer it yourself.

____________________________________________________

"Tell us a fun fact about yourself." 

"That statement terrifies me, or is it a demand? I personally don't know. Why fun? Can it just be a fact? What type of fact?  So many factors are involved it drives me crazy-"

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N), My quirk is Luminosity, I can cover any hand-held object with a bright light to form weapons of my choosing. I wasn't able to go to school for a while so I'm transferring to U.A as a third year. Which is going to suck since everyone knows everyone already."

"(Y/N)!" 

I hear my little sister Shiou yell at me from across our kitchen. 

"(Y/N)! You're gonna be late for your first day of school! You don't want that!"

 I warmly smile at her and nod my head. It's just me and her, I don't want to talk about my parents, I like to think they never existed. They only caused problems and danger for me and Shiou. She really doesn't remember our parents, which is a good thing. I watch her awkwardly get on her bus to school. After the bus pulled away I started my soon to be the daily commute to U.A High School. 

When I got there, the building was more impressive than I thought. I marveled at the sight for a moment before walking down the long courtyard path. I hesitate to open the doors, What if they all hate me? What if I don't make any friends? I sound like a little child worrying about these things, but I can't help it. I was snapped out of my worry by a loud, friendly voice, 

"Hey! you're (Y/N)! Right? The new third-year?" 

I whip my head around to see a tall girl with long, light blue hair and eyes skipping towards me. 

"Uh, yeah, that's me I guess, who are you?" 

The girl smiled as she approached me, "I'm Neijre Hado, a third-year here! I was sent to help you around and get settled in!" I was slightly relieved that she was such a happy and bright person, I honestly need more bright things in my life anyways. She gestured me to follow her, which I did. She pushed open the doors to reveal large amounts of students in huddles talking and laughing. I carefully watched the people's expressions around me as I walked past. I felt like they were all judging me, even if they weren't even looking at me.

"So this is the main hall or the main entrance. The hallways over there lead to classrooms and staircases to the other floors." Hado pointed to a hallway on the right, "That hallway is ours, the Third Year Hall, our homeroom class is on the first floor so it's convenient in the morning." 

Hado said everything with a smile, it was somewhat comforting to know that there are genuinely nice people in this school. A few seconds past and we were standing at the door that leads into the classroom. I started to feel my stomach drop and my mouth go dry. It was obviously noticed that I was nervous. Hado grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly,