4. I Know That Kid

"Damn! Today's classes felt like they went on forever!" I stretched in my chair and yawned. 

"Yeah no kidding, I hate math it's so confusing!" Hado said picking up her bag. "But hey, at least we get to hang out with Tamaki and Mirio today! You must be exicited~" 

"Well yeah, B-But not in the way you're thinking! I know that teasing tone you do" 

"Oh come on, you like him~"

"What? No..." 

Hado had a big grin on her face as Tamaki and Mirio walked over. Tamaki walked over in his usual stoop but Mirio was shining more brightly than usual. 

"What's with that weird smile Mirio? Is it suck?" Hado asked observing his face closely. 

"No! I was just told something very important by Tamaki and It made me happier than ever!" 

Both Hado and I tilted our heads, "What'd he say?" 

Mirio put a finger to his lips, "Sorry but I promised to keep it a secret!" 

We groaned, of course, we should have seen that coming. Hado clenched her fists at her sides, "Okay fine! But I'll figure it out sooner or later just you wait!" She shot me a wink and skipped out the door. The three of us stood there for a moment before we shrugged our shoulders and walked out the door. On the way out we ran into Mr. Aizawa, who looked more aggravated than usual. 

"Ah, Amajiki, (L/N), could you two do me a favor?" 

We both looked at each other and nodded 

He let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks, I need you two to watch class 1-A for a few minutes, there was a meeting called and I don't have anyone else to make sure they don't murder each other." 

I smiled, "Yeah sure! That shouldn't be a problem. We're on it!" Mr. Aizawa flashed us a small nod and continued down the hallway. I looked over to Tamaki, his ears were drooping a bit. 

"What's wrong Tamaki? You okay?" 

He shot his head up and looked at me, "Yeah, I'm fine, let's get to the first year's classroom I guess." 

Yeah, I didn't believe him, the ears never lie there's something up. I just don't know what. 

"Yep, let's go!" I

"...Their classroom is that way"

"...I knew that! I was just-...testing you!" Tamaki let a huff and smiled, "Yeah right." 

We opened the door and, Just like my first day 

I regretted it. 

It was absolute chaos. Kids were standing on desks, screaming, and paper airplanes flying everywhere. I swear it was like a kindergarten classroom. 

I turn around to see Tamaki hiding behind the door sheepishly, "C-can you um...handle this? It's too l-loud..."

I wasn't going to make him stand in a room full of chaos and yelling so I nodded and waved to him that he could wait in the hall until Mr. Aizawa comes back. I turn back to glare at the out of control children in front of me. They didn't even notice us opening the door or anything. Then I noticed a kid that I know, that I wish I didn't know. Just his presence annoyed me so I stood in front of the classroom and cleared my throat. 

"SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I THROW ALL OF YOU OUT THAT GOD DAMN WINDOW, FIRST YEARS," I yelled in my most demanding and terrifying tone I could manage. They all froze in their tracks and scrambled to their seats. I shot a death glare at the boy I knew, and oh boy did that not go well. 

"HEY, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, EXTRA?" The spiky blonde boy yelled from the corner of the room. 

I took a deep breath, "THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY ABOUT SHUTTING THE HELL UP KATSUKI? PIECE OF BURNING TRASH!" 

Everyone was startled by the fact that I knew this guy and I yelled back at him. 

If Tamaki heard that he's probably terrified of me now, fantastic. 

"I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS (Y/N) FIGHT ME!" Bakugo snapped standing up and slamming his hand on his desk. 

"Nah I can't hit you that would be animal abuse." I retorted. The class let out a synchronized "Ohh!"

"Shut it." I snapped. 

I'm not gonna explain how and why I know Katsuki, but It isn't a pretty story. He just generally pisses me off, and the feeling is mutual. 

The door cracked open, Tamaki popped his head in, "(Y/N)? Are you okay? I heard yelling." 

I nodded, "Yeah I'm okay, Bakugo is just causing problems like always-"

"HI AMAJIKI!" The spiky red-haired kid named Kirishima yelled from his seat. His outburst startled both me and Tamaki. 

"Uh..hey," He mumbled closing the door again. 

"Oh look, It's (Y/N)'s shy little boyfriend huh?" Bakugo snarked 

I ignored Bakugo and averted my gaze to the red-haired boy, "You know him?" 

He nodded happily, "Yeah! I worked with him at my work-study. We both worked under the pro hero Fatgum. It was a lot of fun even though he was hiding in the corner most of the time!" 

I Smiled, "Ah, I see, that's good-"

I was cut off again 

"HEY WEIRD HAIR DON'T SPEAK TO HER."

I was about to snap at him again but the door opened and Mr.Aizawa walked in. He glared at Bakugo, somehow just looking at him made him shut up. I wish I could do that. 

"Thank you for dealing with them (Y/n), I appreciate it. You can go now, I'll handle them now." 

I nodded, "Yeah no problem, I don't know how you deal with angry pineapple over there though, props to you honestly." 

He let out a small chuckle, "I don't." 

I smiled and waved as I walked out of the classroom. Tamaki was sitting on the bench on his phone. I touched his shoulder and startled him, "We can go now, you ready?" He stared at me for a few seconds before responding, "Oh, Y-Yeah, let's go." 

On the walk home I noticed Tamaki's ears were down again. I sped up and turned in front of him blocked him from going any farther. I put my hands on my hips and huffed, "Okay! You're quiet and your ears are down. What's wrong? I can tell you're upset! Please tell me I want to help!" 

The tips of his ears and his cheeks burned red, "No no! I'm not upset I'm just-...um...nervous." 

I tilted my head, "Nervous? Why?" 

He covered his face with his hand, "B-Because, I'm going to your house...and we're gonna be alone...and I'm going to have to meet your parents too and I'm just scared I'm going to mess everything up." He covered his face even more. My heart was beating at a rate I didn't even know was possible, Part of me just wanted to move his hands and kiss him. But I swallowed the beating in my throat and placed my hand on his arm, "Tamaki, I'm super excited to spend the day with you, so whatever you do I'm going to enjoy it anyways. And I don't have a dad, and my mom is-" 

I stopped, my blood ran cold, "Just-...nevermind, they're just not around. It's just me and Shiou. So there's nothing to worry about!" I smiled. 

He moved his hands and gazed into my eyes for a second. "O-Oh, Okay...then...I'm-...I'm okay then, let's keep on walking." He had a small burst of confidence in his last sentence, It shocked me, but It also made me happy. We kept walking and his ears were perked up and he was walking at a regular pace now. I keep replaying his sentence in my head 

'B-Because, I'm going to your house...and we're gonna be alone...'

Alone huh...that sounds nice