13- saturday talks

no one pov

"im so happy break started." taehyung sighed, laying back on his bed. jungkook couldnt help but smile as he watched the younger from the chair placed in taehyungs room. "same." the older agreed.

jungkook had just arrived at taehyungs place a few minutes ago. the two deciding to stay there to hang out. much to taehyungs want to lay around. and jungkook wasnt about to say 'no' to the boy. so they agreed to stay there and watch movies.

taehyung turned his head to the side. a soft smile on his face as he looked at jungkook. the older unaware to this as he was scrolling on his phone. meanwhile taehyung looked at him. smiling at how he looked sitting there.

something so simple, just sitting on a chair, taehyung couldnt take his eyes of the older. he looked so effortlessly gorgeous. taehyung continued to watch the male.

jungkook finally felt a pair of eyes on him. looking up from his phone, he saw taehyung. his fluffy hair placed gently on the bed. some covering his eyes. his cheeks in a natural pink tint. his eyes shimmering.

when taehyung noticed jungkook finally looking at him. he giggled softly. his smile widening, he didnt feel like talking. he was just enjoying jungkooks presence.

jungkook felt himself chuckle lightly at taehyungs cuteness. "what?" he asked. his voice soft. taehyung only shook his head shortly, looking back up at the ceiling again. "nothing."

jungkook smiled lovingly at the younger, who was no longer looking at him. with a small sigh, jungkook got up from the chair and walked to the bed. he sat next to taehyungs laying body.

the younger looked up at him when he sat down. tae smiled and sat up as well. "we should do something over break." tae announced. jungkook looked at him. "like what?" he asked. tae shrugged.

"i dont know.. we could....i dont know." taehyung said in a small voice. jungkook chuckled once again at how cute taehyung was. 

in that moment taehyung heard his phone go off from his side table. quickly the boy turned and grabbed the device. jungkook waited patently as taehyung seemed to answer a text.

as taehyung turned on his phone, he smiled as he saw the text. he let out a small giggle as he started to reply. this caught jungkook attention.

the raven haired looked over at taehyung. studying his smile. he got very curious at how he was texting. so, he asked. "who's that?" jungkook asked, trying to sound as 'un curious' as possible.

tae looked up from his screen, still smiling. "gummie." he replied shortly. jungkook blinked confused. "gummie? whos that?" he was now even more curious. tae let out another giggle.

"bogum hyung. he doesnt like the nick name. but i think its cute."

in that moment jungkook felt the familiar feeling in his chest. by now, he could almost admit that it was jealousy. but he hated the idea that he was jealous over a simple smile taehyung gave to another person.

he stared at taehyung, who seemed to be too invested in his conversation with bogum to notice jungkooks eye contact. "...why do you have his number?"

jungkook internally cursed himself for asking that question. it sounded like jungkook wanted to know every little thing about taehyungs business...well he kinda did. but- it was taes business, jungkook didnt need to know.

but to jungkooks relief. taehyung only smiled at his question. "just in case. you never know." tae shrugged lightly. jungkook nodded shortly. that was a very reasonable reason, he thought. but still, jungkook couldnt help but feel like there was more to it.