29- back to school

(a/n: ok so hopefully the time line isnt confusion. last chapter was jimins pov of tuesday. tuesday for taekook, they were staying together. and they/taekook/ are going back to school on wedesday. ho[pefully that makes sense lol)

no one pov

both taehyung and jungkook ended up sleeping until 2 pm on tuesday. the two were both heavily sleep deprived, and they needed the rest. being cuddled in eachothers arms made their sleep heavenly. 

after that, to taehyungs request. they stayed at taehyungs and watched movies together.

jungkook ended up having to leave that night though, because taehyung was still up for going back to school the next day. meaning he had to prepare. it pained both of them to separate, even just for a small amount of time.

that night both of them stared at their own ceilings. unable to wipe the smiles of their faces. it had finally happened. they were finally together. after everything. they could finally hold eachother the way they wanted to.

-

wednesday morning, taehyung yawned awake. the bright sun hitting his face. with struggle he got out of bed. slowly walking to the bathroom to wash his face.

he looked in the mirror, giving a small smile. thinking about everything that happened in the last 24 hours. it seemed so sudden and crazy. none the less, taehyung was happy for it. 

when his spirits were raised, he started to change. wearing a grey shirt and blue jeans. as he put on his shoes, the nerves finally started to rise. remembering he was actually going back to school, after everything that happened.

he was scared of what others might say.

he knew he shouldnt. but his insecurities kept telling him negative thoughts. he tried to erase them by eating a poptart, but they stayed in the back of his mind.

but then, a ding of his phone snapped him out of his bad thoughts. he quickly checked his phone. unable to contain his blush as he responded.

kookie: im here
bear: okiii
kookie: ur so cute

taehyung blushed harder reading the last message. not knowing how to respond, he shut off his phone and grabbed his bag. quickly hurrying out the door, to go meet jungkook..

his.. boyfriend....

it felt so weird for taehyung to think about it. they were actually dating. like not just in his head. it was an over whelming feeling.

-

jungkook smiled sheepishly down at his phone as taehyung responded to his message. leaning against his car as he casually waited for the younger. a giddy feeling building up as he got to see taehyung.

finally he saw the small male walking out with his bag. jungkook gave a bunny smile, seeing the boy. taehyung couldnt help but look down with a faint blush on his bread cheeks.

tae shyly walked infront of jungkook, who watched the male the whole way. smiling when their eyes met. "hey.." jungkook said as his doe eyes sparkled. taehyung blushed shyly. "hi.." he let out quietly.

jungkook couldnt help but chuckle at taes cuteness. he wanted to hug the boy. but he didnt want to make taehyung uncomfortable, or feel like they were rushing things. even though he wanted nothing more to kiss him into oblivion, he only smoothly grabbed taes bag, and opened the door for the younger.