30- soulmate time

no one pov

school had ended and jungkook was driving tae and jimin to their destination. aka jimins dorm.

taehyung was sat next to him, and jimin was in the back seat. the drive was silent over all, other than jimins random comments that tae giggled at. jungkook couldnt hold back his smile everytime he heard it.

they finally arrived outside jimins dorm building, and kook brought the car to a stop. jimin got out quickly, grabbing his bag. he already knew tae would want to say his own good byes' to the older boy.

tae smiled softly as he unbuckled his seat belt. "are you staying the night?" jungkook asked, looking at taehyungs soft lips. taehyung looked at him. "i dont know.. probably." he shrugged.

jungkook nodded. "dont stay up too late, we still have school tomorrow." jungkook said. taehyugn giggled. "stop. your not my dad." he joked innocently.

jungkook had the urge to say something inappropriate, but decided against it. only smiling sheepishly at the smaller boy. "fine fine. but i'll text you later ok?" jungkook finally said.

taehyung stopped giggling and smiled softly, nodding his head. "ok kookie.." he said softly. pouting internally because he also wanted to spend time with jungkook.

"tae!!! come on~~~~"

both jungkook and taehyung looked to see jimin waiting impatiently. he knew he was gonna give them their time, but they were taking too long. jimin was too impatient to wait.

tae giggled at jimin, and looked back at jungkook shyly. "i'll um- text you later.." tae stuttered shyly. jungkook nodded. "ok.." he smiled.

tae then got out of the car, grabbing his bag shyly. he was about to walk away and close the door. but quickly leaned back into the car.

giving a small and quick kiss on jungkooks cheek.

jungkook stared at taehyung, who was now blushing in a very flustered state. jungkook felt the tips of his ears redden. even a simple gesture from taehyung could catch him off guard.

"bye.." tae finally said closing the door. hurrying to walk up to jimin. who stood with his mouth dramatically hanging open, at what he just witnessed.

jungkook felt a smile creep onto his face as he pulled out of the parking lot. kim taehyung would be the death of him... and he didnt mind. not one bit.

-

"ok. what. was. that." jimin stated as both him and taehyung walked into his dorm room. taehyung giggled and fell back onto jimins bed, smiling up at jimin who still stood looking at him.

"talk later. change and food first." tae said looking at the twos disgusting school clothes. jimin quickly nodded, hungry as usual.

"yeah. ok. i'll get food. you can use my clothes." jimin said hurrying into the kitchen. tae nodded, walking to jimins closet and searching for some clothes.

after a few minutes, the boy had found a pastel pink hoodie, with a cute tiny strawberry in the top corner. he also got out some fluffy socks and comfy shorts, that were practically covered by his hoodie.

just as he finished changing, jimin stormed into the room with his arms full of food. he sighed and dropped it all on his bed. "ok.. i got oreos, icecream, marshmellows, and chips- incase we need a change in flavor."

jimin said, nodding at his food choices. taehyung giggled slightly and nodded. "ok, jimin. thankyou." he said softly. jimin smiled back. "alright. im gonna change. then we're talking." the older finally said.