5- sleep over

no one pov

taehyung and jimin finally made it to the food court, seeing their friends waiting casually for the two. jungkook had arrived a few minutes previously and explained where the two were.

"finally, you two are so slow." hobi said bored, ready to eat. taehyung rolled his eyes, taking his place at the table, next to yoongi. jimin following, sitting next to namjoon.

"so, were you just not gonna tell us you had a cousin?" jin said to jimin, making the youngest two look at him. jimin played it cool, thankfully. "yeah,..i didnt even know until like yesterday or something..so..yeah.." the boy trailed off.

the others nodded, tae shifted slightly uncomfortable with the conversation, trying to change the subject quickly. "so, did you guys order already?" he asked, attempting a happy smile. hobis eyes lit up. 

"no, we were waiting for you guys. but now that your here. lets go get some food." he said cheerfully. the others laughed lightly at their hungry friend. 

after they got their food, the group started eating. it was over all peaceful, as the group enjoyed their food. then jungkook spoke up.

"tae, can i sleep at ur place tonight?" he said looking up from his noodles. taehyung looked at the older quickly, trying to hide his blush. the young boy felt the bag of clothes beside him, knowing he couldnt let jungkook while he had that out.

"um..i have homework to do tonight. and if you stay, i probably wont do it. so tomorrow?" tae asked, trying to come up with an excuse. the older only smiled softly nodding. "sure. sounds good."

after that, the day went by smoothly. the group went around to random shops. tae made sure to buy a few more things so no one would suspect his bag. after a few hours of walking around, the group decided to call it a day and they were on there way homes. and of course, taehyung rode with jungkook.

tae pov

the ride home was the same as ever. singing to our favorite songs the whole way. when we arrived outside my building, the music was turned down and jungkook looked at me as i got out.

"i'll see you tomorrow." he said with his cute bunny smile. i nodded quickly knowing i would stumble on my words if i spoke. "see you." i waved quickly before walking off. as i turned jungkook was already driving away. 

i sighed lightly as i got to my dorm. too lazy to unpack the things i bought i placed them in my closet. making a note to clean my closet before jungkook gets here. as all my clothes were everywhere. and nothing was put away, meaning you could see my 'secret' clothes. (lol)

~small time skip to to when kook arrives~

knock knock knock

i heard a knock, guessing it was kookie i opened the door. "hey." jungkook smiled, i waved and let him in. he sighed lightly and flopped on the small couch. i laughed at him.

"what?" he asked as he heard me laughing. "what? nothing." i joked as i walked to the kitchen, attempting to grab some chips. i could hear jungkook walking to the kitchen as i tried to tip toe and grab the chip bag.

jungkook snorted from behind me, reaching and grabbing the bag. making me yep lightly when i saw his hand. "why would you put them up there, if you cant reach them?" he asked me amused. 

i could feel my cheeks want to heat up. i only shrugged making him chuckle. ugh. that deep voice could literally end me. 

"anyways. lets do something." jungkook said. "like what?" i asked looking at him, sitting on the counter. jungkook shrugged looking around, as if he was trying to find something to entertain himself.