2- someone like me?

no one pov

still eating lunch, the group of 7 talked about random things. school work, plans for the weekend -as it was now thursday- , and just plainly goofing off.

the thing about the boys' group..is that they were popular. not like the most popular, but they were known through the school. mostly because yoongi was on the basketball team, and they were "really hot" according to most of the girls...well...namjoon, jin, hobi, yoongi, and jungkook were.

most people didnt have much to say about jimin and taehyung.

i mean, it was reasonable. they were the only two that didnt stick out like th rest of the group. they werent on sports teams, they werent super super smart, they werent loud af, they werent scary as shit when they were mad, they didnt do anything that special.

they were just there

but they didnt mind. they were happy to be hanging with these group of friends. as they were all super close like family.

-

"bro bro bro." hobi called out tapping yoongis shoulder. the rest of the boys looked at what hoseok was looking at. taehyung wanted to roll his eyes when he caught sight of it...well her.

yeri. (you can think of the name how ever you want, it doesnt have to be the one from redvelvet)

to him, it was just another girl they were looking at. nothing to special. he talked to her once in math class. she was really nice. but she wore...tight clothes. things that showed off her body. taehyung wasnt complaining, she told him it made her feel better about her self.

but horny teenage boys just found her outfits as something to stare and fantasize about.

"shit." namjoon cursed looking at the boy. taehyung shifted uncomfortably in his seat. kind of feeling bad for the girl to be honest. after the girl, who was getting her lunch, finally walked away and left the cafeteria. the boys calmed down again.

"ok but like shes really hot." namjoon said. the others agreeing. "we dude, we know." hobi said. jungkook chuckled at his friends sarcastic tone. glancing at his bestfriend who was casually eating his salad.

"what do you think of her tae?" he asked casually. taehyung looked up from his plate. "me?..oh i think shes..pretty." he said.

yoongi groaned at taes response. "you say that everytime." he said. taehyung looked at him confused. "well..she is pretty." tae said. thats what he thought. i mean, she was. he honestly thought the girl was brave for wearing what she wanted without caring about others thoughts on her.

"yeah tae, we know. but can't you say something else?" hobi asked. tae shrugged going back to his salad. "what about you jimin?" jin asked. the silver haired boy looked up from his phone. "oh. yeri? i think shes pretty." he said.

the others just sighed. "i swear you two cant say anything else." jin shook his head. tae and jimin shrugged as they looked at eachother. the two never thought about why the other replied with the same thing, only thinking of their own reasoning.

"i think its just because their young." namjoon suggested. "yeah..but me, yoongi, and kook could were in 10th grade last year. we never acted like that." hobi said. yoongi hit him on the back of the head.

"not everything is about you hoseok. maybe their just different." he stated. the others nodded. taehyung had lost interest in this conversation when it started. it happened almost every lunch time. the rest talking about how he was different from them.