Chapter 6 Awakening

Gary reach the middle of the Viridian forest where he saw someone lying there......

Gary - T-that's!!! That's  Traycey.....No way

Gary go to the lying Traycey with his tears falling....

Gary - No Traycey.....Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmnnnnn....

Gary shouted and a burning flames appear in his body....But Gary doesn't notice it at all....

"Don't cry my power is with you Gary the power that will help you survived....The flame choose you....Your the God of FLAMES.....My boy farewell....."

A voice appear in Gary's mind which he notice who's that voice.....

Gary - Gramps! H-how what do you mean Gramps!!!???

"You will know it someday"

Gary - What???And what are this flames???

??? - That kid awaken that power!!! I see, I get it now Samuel you've didn't use that power against those RFS guys because you can't use it anymore because your Grandson was the new user of that power.....And I know why did you release me it was to guide him.....Samuel don't worry your Grandson is in my care.....

A flying pokemon said....And after Gary's  chat in his mind a Canine pokemon forcefully make himself out from his Pokeball...

Arcanine - I smell something Gary.....

Gary - W-what Arcanine?? And how can I understand you??

Arcanine - I don't know either but we should hurry now before this scent will disappear....

Gary - Auh okay!! This is weird and also cool.....Pidgeot take Traycey....

Pidgeot - Geot....(Okay)

Gary - Huh that's weird I didn't hear Pidgeot talk at all....

Gary said as he ride Arcanine and Arcanine follow the scent he smell that also it is the team RFS....

Gary - Arcanine are we there yet....

Arcanine - Yeah looks like we're just a 500 meters away from them....

Gary - I see!! But what are this flames it's still not vanishing.....

The team RFS finally get out of the Viridian forest and reach the Pewter city....

Drew - There's the Helicopter let's  go back to our Base guys....

Calem - Go there yourself me and Serena will continue our date then later return to Kalos....

Serena - Auh you're  so sweet Calem...

Misty - Bruhh...Happy couple....

May - Ahh you're just jealous....

Kenny - Will you three return to I'm also going back to Sinnoh bye guys!!!

Kenny said as he ran away....

Drew - So that means the two of us will return then....Let's go May...

Misty - Did that idiot ignore me....Hahhh...You be gentle to Azumarill got it....idiot...

Misty said to one of the grunts....

Grunt - Yes Mistress.....

They ride at the Helicopter then flew away....At the same time Gary make his way out from Viridian forest...Which he just saw a Helicopter that already in the sky.....