Chapter 5 Love And Power

Before Drew could finish a call appear in his Rotom Phone.....

Drew - Yes!!???

Rotom Phone - Sir we found the assistant of the Professor his here at Viridian forest.....

Drew - Okay we're going there don't lost sight of him got it.....

Rotom Phone - Yes Sir!!!

Misty - What is it!!???

Drew - They've found Traycey.....

Kenny - I see....

May - Let's go before he could escape....

Misty - I'm gonna make that idiot pay......

After that they leave and go to Viridian forest leaving the lab and Professor Oak's Dead body.....

At Sinnoh after Gary make Ash's Pokémon fell at home.....Gary ride his Mega Pidgeot to go back at Kanto.....

Delia - Where are you going Gary!!???

Gary - To Kanto l I forgot something!!!

But the truth is Gary really has a bad thing in his mind........

Gary - I hope they're okay.... Right Pidgeot!!!??

Pidgeot - Pidd geott geot(Don't worry I'm gonna fly faster)

Gary - Thanks....

Gary and Pidgeot fly at a lightning speed....

Meanwhile at Kanto....40 minutes after the death of Professor Oak.....The Police arrive at Professor Oak's lab.....

Officer - Officer Jenny this is terrible look their we saw Professor Oak's body......

Officer Jenny - W-What!!!That was really Professor Oak..... Everyone gather their take Professor Oak's body......I can't believe Professor Oak has been killed....Damn team RFS....

Officer - But Officer we still haven't got an evidence that team RFS is included in this incident......

??? - No!! Team RFS is involved in this remember that team RFS is the one who murdered Ash Ketchum and Ash Ketchum was really close to Professor Oak....And all of Ash Ketchum's Pokémon was here at Professor Oak's lab so there's no need for evidence......

A guy with a Dragonite in his side said.....

Officer Jenny - Lance of G-Men.....

Lance - Officer Jenny I'm here to investigate as well hope you let me.....

Officer Jenny - It's okay!!!

Lance - You see in my investigation....I notice that Professor Oak's assistant is missing his name is Traycey Sketchit......

Officer Jenny - I see.....Do you think Mr.Sketchit has been kidnapped.....

Lance - No! I think Professor Oak let him escape....He give a time to Mr.Sketchit by battling all of the grunts from team RFS....

Officer Jenny - But how could Professor Oak Battle???

Lance - Don't underestimate Professor Oak Officer Jenny, If I was right Professor Oak has participated in indigo league and also silver conference league....

Lance said angrily.....

Officer - O-okay sorry about that!!???

Lance - Don't mind it!!! If I was right...Then maybe Sketchit has an evidence with him....Or maybe important documents of Professor Oak that team RFS wanted..