Chapter 15 Lance, The Dragon God

Lights can be seen in the dark sky of Hoenn. This lights are explosions of pokemon moves and aura skills clashing, in simple word, WAR.

In this dark sky two majestic creatures was riding the wind, floating on the sky.

Both of them just stare at each other, no one knows if they are just measuring the strength of each other. The pressure both of them are releasing are too strong that no one would dare to go near them.

For a whole minute, finally someone began to attack. The man who is known as fire god of abbys has fired an overheat towards the dragon god. Instead of dodging Lance shot an aura wave countering the overheat. Both of the moves collide as both them pushed each other.

Lance and Silver are both thinking the same thing, "that those who win this showdown will take control to the whole battle, so i can't afford to lose."

The showdown between the two stop with both of the attack disappear resulting in a draw. Silver suddenly charge at Lance punching his face. Lance evade it and counter with a punch as well. Both of them has then started exchanging fury of punches.

A fist trying to hit the left cheek was evaded by the dragon god Lance, he kick his enemies stomach, forcing Silver to cough blood. Lance didn't any chance and punch Silver.

「Aura Fist!!」

Lance aura fist has hit Silver. Which resulted for this fire god to be sent crashing down on the marine cave.

「Tsc, how anno~」

A storm of aura blast has came down to Silver's place. The captain of RFS desperately evaded the attack of Lance.

"Did i get him?!" Lance thought

「OVERHEAT!」

The thick dust where couldn't see anything at all, a blast of heat energy came out going directly to Lance. It was too late the attack is already near at Lance before he could notice it. The dust was cleared the moment the overheat past it. With this Silver can clearly see the way of him winning.

But Lance was still calm even in a near death situation. The attack is finally closed to contact, when suddenly.

「W-Wha~ What is that?!」

The sight in his front, Silver was surprised, he couldnt believe. That moment he finally understood that the man in front of him was invincible.

「How foolish of you to think that i'd be defeated with one weak attack. Listen here Silver, i am Lance Pendragon the dragon god. You maybe the fire god of abbyss but let warn you, you can't touch me.」

Lance declared while a purple aura in a shape of a western dragon standing with two legs was covering him. In the neck of this dragon was an eastern dragon staying in it's shoulder.

「I thought it was just a rumor, but it seems like it's true the dragon god is invincible a with that covering you, your totally out of reach.」

「Enough talk! Dragon Wave.」

The eastern dragon that was circling at the western dragons neck began to attack. It directly headed straight to Silver. The fire god immediately fly above evading the dragon but the dragon change it's direction directly to where Silver is.

「The hell..he can control that thing.」

Silver look at Lance who was using some hand signs to control the aura made dragon.

「If that's so then, take this!」

The troubled Silver fired a storm of aura blast at Lance.