Chapter 4 A Tragedy Appears

Gary and Delia and all of Ash Pokémon arrived at Sinnoh after a 4 hours journey.....

Delia - So this is your house huh Gary, you've really grow!!!!

Delia said as she hugged Gary the one who she treated as her own son....

Gary - Come on Delia I can't breathe....

Delia - Oh sorry about that!!! Oh don't forget you should call Professor Oak.....

Gary - I'm doing it later after I make Ash- boy's Pokémon come out at their Pokeball....

When Gary said the name Ash Delia's happy face saddened......

Gary - Sorry about that Delia!!!

Delia - No it's okay!!!

After that Gary go to handle Ash Pokémon but he doesn't know....

At Pallet.... After Gary and Delia left...

A Hyper beam hits Professor Oak's lab.....

Oak - What's that!!!

Traycee - Professor it's a tragedy, team RFS was attacking us.....😱😱😱

Oak - What! So Gary's right they're really after Ash's Pokémon.....

When Professor Oak said that Misty appear and say this....

Misty - You're right Professor but we're not just after the Pokémon of that weakling we're here for you as well....

When Professor Oak and Traycee look at where the voice from they're eyes widened.....

Oak - W-what!!!! You're part of team RFS...

Traycee - Don't tell me you're the one who killed Ash...

Misty - Yes I am indeed,me and the other's are responsible for Ash murder, so what are you going to do Traycee.....

Traycee & Oak - It's easy we will get revenge for Ash..... Taurus.......

Traycee and Professor Oak said in unison as they command Ash Taurus that Gary left behind to protect them....
The Taurus attack Misty and her grunts but they are aren't even scared a bit....

Misty - Don't be scared with just 30 Taurus kill them....

Grunts - Yes mistress!!!!

The grunts and Misty throw their Pokeballs revealing they're Pokémon...

MISTY AND GRUNTS VS 30 TAURUS
_________________________________________

Misty - Gyarados use Hyper Beam.....

Grunt - Croconaw Hydro pump....

Grunt - Use Flamethrower Magmar....

The other grunt commands they're Pokémon which make the Taurus defeated......
_________________________________________

Oak - Noooo Taurus.....

Misty - Now Professor hand that weaklings Pokémon and come with us.....

Traycee - Sorry but Ash's Pokémon was not here except those Taurus and Bulbasaur an I will not let you take Professor Oak, I promised to Gary that I will protect him... ...

Traycee said and throw a Pokeball.....

Traycee - Come Out Scizor....

Misty - A bugggg type.....