Chapter 11 Faction R, Make Its Move

【Groudon, Kyogre And Rayquaza's Capturing Arc】

March 13, 2020, 3:00 PM

RFS Faction R main base.

Knock! Knock!

「Captain!」

Misty knock the door of Silver's room.

「Captain! The boss summoned us.」

「Yeah, just wait i'm going to change my clothes.」

A newly waked up Silver said.

A few minutes later Silver came out of the room wearing his Faction R uniform it's similar to the design of James team rocket uniform. His also wearing a white cape with mark of huge red R in the back, this cape symbolize his position as a captain. Since only captain can wear this cape.

「Let's go.」

Silver said to Misty.

Misty was was wearing a rocket uniform with a design similar to Jessie, the only difference is instead of wearing a short skirt like Jessie she wears white shorst instead (same design as he Kanto and Johto journey outfit in anime with rocket uniform obviously). She also has a white badge with a mark of red R to symbolize her vice captain status.

「Stop acting like a real captain now sleepyhead.」

* * *

At Giovanni's office.

Matori whom just arrived from alola is standing beside Giovanni, Drew and May was also in front Giovanni sitting on a chair.

Drew is wearing his rocket own uniform an opened white jacket with a tiny mark of R in it's side a and a green long pants his also wearing a white cape similar to Silver. May was wearing a uniform too the design is similar to her usual attire in hoenn. She also has a white badge.

Silver and Misty sit in front of May and Drew and a table with some snacks and teas is in between them.

「So father why did you summoned the four of us here?」

...

A moment of silence blanketed them until Giovanni decided to talk.

「I have a mission for you.」

「..A mission, huh? If this is a mission for escorting you in the trinity then i gladly decline but it's up to you to decide though.」

Second division captain Drew Saiga said.

「It's not for escorting me in trinity.

I want you two captains to lead each of you divisions and capture Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza.」

Drew, May and Matori has looked of surprised.

「But did we already find they're location?」(Matori speaking)

「Right! My captain found them.」

Instead of Giovanni, Misty answered with a singing tone.

「I see!」(Matori speaking)

「Can i speak?」

「Yes Drew you may speak!?」(Giovanni speaking)

「Giovanni Sir, we are going to capture three legendary pokemons here, so i think we need another division.」

「I agree,having only two divisions is practically tough for this mission.」(Silver speaking)