OS 6: Alicia pt.3

As I held Alicia's trembling body in my arms,
I pressed light kisses to her forehead until she calmed down.

Eventually, She calmed enough to lean back. But she still had questions.

"Why, why are you distant, though? If it's not me, is it someone on this boat? Can I help?" Elyza just shook her head at the words and pulled Alicia back to her. The girl reluctantly wrapped her arms around Elyza.

"It's me. I am being kept a prisoner in my own head, and, and I don't know how to get out. I just," Elyza sighed. No amount of words could portray how she felt. Even held by Alicia she felt so alone.

As if Alicia could hear her, she tightened her arms around Elyza and buried her face into the crook of the older girl's neck.

"Is there anything I can help with?" Alicia asked gently pulling away but still staying close.

Before Elyza responded, she could feel the distance between them and wished there was none. She wished that they could be closer than hugging. More...

Her eyes drifted down the Alicia's lips. How much she just wanted to kiss her. But she couldn't. For a multitude of reasons. One, Alicia didn't like her back. Two, Elyza wasn't going to force anything on her or their relationship.

So, she turned to look back at the ocean, frustrated.

"No. There's nothing you can do."

Alicia must have understood, because when a gentle hand on Elyza's jaw forced her gaze to the other girl's, she could see it in Alicia's eyes.

Then she leaned in. Their lips met, and Elyza felt more alive than ever. She was shocked. Alicia was straight!

Not anymore I guess.

As their lips moulded together, sparks were flying. Elyza felt Alicia's hands tangling in her long golden hair and her breath hitched. This was really happening.

As a precaution, Elyza gently placed her hands on Alicia's hips, still unsure of where they stood.

Alicia seemed to take this as an invitation, because the next thing Elyza knew, the younger girl was perched on her lap. Gentle brown curls bounced and rested against Elyza's face and neck. Nothing felt more right than kissing Alicia.

Nothing.

-------------_------------

I know, I know. The chapter was short. But one, the next chapter is coming. It's coming! And two, I felt that that was a nice place to leave off. Idk. Tell. Me what you think. Thanks! ❤️

Love you guys 👁️👃👁️