OS 9: A Fight pt. 3

Hola friends, the picture is of when my friend and I went on one of our hikes and caught a snake. That's my phone. Well, my old phone.

This is probably going to be the last part of this one shot. God knows.

Anyways, enjoy! ❤️

-------------_------------

Clarke's POV

After I took my hand off of the Heda's face, I saw a blood smear. What happened? What did I do? Did I do something?

Lexa noticed me staring. So she wiped a finger on her face and it came away red. So she grabbed my hand, and I let her. Partially because I was in shock. Partially because I wanted her to.

I explained that the cut was from the rock that I had plunged into the snake's jaw and started rambling. I got worried when I saw that she had a monotone face.

I was lying to her. No one lies to Heda.

I'm in even more shit.

I was suddenly cut off by Lexa's calloused but still soft hands grabbing the sides of my face. I was stuck.

That was when I realized that both of us were nearly naked. My cheeks flushed.

Lexa looked at me confused.

I just bit my lip and looked the other way. But I couldn't look far because she was holding me still.

"Clarke..." I looked back to her slowly. The look in her eyes was unreadable.

But she wasn't looking into my eyes. She was looking at my lips.

I must have still been in shock, because I really wanted her to kiss me. I don't know the fuck why, but I did. And I could see that she wanted to, too.

So I whispered, "Kiss me."

Her eyes flicked to mine.

The next thing I knew, she crashed her lips onto mine. Our mouths moved as one, and I could feel her tongue swipe along my bottom lip. I smiled as I opened my mouth and granted her entrance.

I don't know how long we were there, but all I know is that when she pulled back her fingers were tangled in my hair and my arms were around her waist. Also, my hand was throbbing.

"Lexa." I whispered. I could hear that my voice was husky and dry from kissing her. I saw a darkness swirl in the brunettes eyes.

"My hand..." She understood immediately and took her hands back. I slowly pulled my injured palm from around her waist between us, and she reached over to grab a cloth to wrap it in.

She looked back up at me when she was finished. Her lips were swollen but her eyes had returned to that original green shade that reflected what was all around us.

"Do you... regret... doing that?" She asked finally. I looked deep into her eyes and only kindness and worry.

I shook my head quickly.

"Of course not, Lexa. I thought that I still needed time to get over Finn, but I... never really got attached." I looked across the calm water that hid monsters in its depths and thought it no different that people. Then I looked back to her. Heda. Lexa. The girl that I like. Maybe even love.

"So, I know you are- were straight. Do you, uh, want to keep this secret, or make it official?" I found it so cute when Lexa was flustered.

Then a thought hit me like a train. "Aren't commanders not allowed to date people?" I asked gently.

She laughed mockingly at the rules. "Commanders do what they want. Titus believes that Heda is supposed to lead alone. Hodnes ste kwelnes (Love is weakness). But I believe that hodnes ste yuj. (Love is strength). If I didn't save you today, that would have been weakness, not the other way around. You are needed by your people and I would have been a bronwoda (idiot) to let you die. And... I need you." Lexa spoke with conviction. The last sentence however was spoken so lowly that I could barely hear. But I did.

I leaned over to Heda and wrapped my arms around her neck. With a smile I pressed my lips to hers. She reciprocated by placing her hands on my hips, pulling me closer.

We stayed there for a little while. Forgetting about going to the Trikru villages for the time being. I know that this might have been selfish, but with everyone always counting on us, we both needed this.

-------------_------------

So I thought that's how I would end that. Idk, what do you y'all think? Should I skip to the part where the two of them fight the wolf-bear-eagle pauna?

Anyway, leave a comment or five to let me know if I need to change anything.
❤️

Love you guys 👁️👃👁️