OS 7: Alicia pt. 4

As promised!! Wait, I really have to pee. One sec.

Aight, let's begin!
Actually, first, I tagged a video above. You might want to use that later on. If you're on a computer that's easy, if you're on a phone, like me, I usually split screen or you can just use a whole other device. Or just know the song. Or just skip the song part. Idk.

-------------_------------

After what felt like an eternity, Elyza pulled away. That kiss blew her away. Both of them were breathing heavily. But the look that Alicia have Elyza made her heart melt and chased all thoughts of the girl's regrets away.

Alicia started to lean in, her eyes flickering from Elyza's eyes to her lips. Elyza leaned back a little.

"Wait, Alicia." Alicia pulled back, scared. She opened her mouth to apologize but Elyza interrupted her with the rest of what she was going to say.

"You did nothing wrong, and I really like you. There is no but. I just wanted to make sure you are completely fine with this. You were straight five minutes ago. I mean you were calling me a friend."

Alicia looked relived.

"I'm sorry if I moved fast or made you uncomfortable." She mumbled looking down at her lap, which happened to still be on mine.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I-" Alicia stuttered starting to lift herself from her seat.

"No." Was all Elyza said. It seemed to be enough. Because as soon as Elyza grabbed her hips and tugged her back on her lap, their lips were colliding again. And again.

What a night.

Elyza thought. Her head was resting on her new girlfriend's shoulder. They had talked about it, and Alicia was comfortable with Elyza calling her that. They were official.

So, now, they were sitting with Elyza's back against the boat garage thing with her legs spread out. Alicia was leaning back against Elyza's chest eyes closed. They had been admiring the sunset for a little while, at least until it went down.

Soft music played beside them as a result of Alicia's iPod. I kind of scared Elyza how that thing still had the juice to keep it going.

The song had just changed, and this new one had a strong opening. Elyza looked over at the lit up screen and recognized the song playing. When I look at you by Miley Cyrus.

Elyza smiled and wrapped her arms securely around her girlfriend. Alicia shifted and sighed happily.

"Hey, love. I like this song. Can I sing to it?"

Alicia nodded, keeping her eyes closed. When the lyrics came on, Elyza started singing.

"Everybody needs inspiration.
Everybody needs a song.
A beautiful melody,
When the nights so long.
Cuz there is so guarantee,
That this life is easy!"

When the chorus came on, Alicia joined in making Elyza smile.

"Yeah,
When my world,
Is fallin' apart,
When there's no,
Light,
To break up the dark,
That's when I,
I-I,
I look at you.

When the waves,
Are flooding the shore,
And I can't,
Find my way home anymore,
That's when I,
I-I,
I look at you.

When I look at you.

I see forgiveness,
I see the truth.
You love me,
For who I am,
Like the stars hold the moon.
Right there where they belong,
And I know I'm not alone!"

By this time both girls were singing the song as loud as they could, laughing when one had a voice crack or started coughing. They were just having fun. Because who knows the next time that they won't be swarmed by walkers.

Yes, Elyza had come up with the name because no one else would.

"Yeah,
When my,
World,
Is fallin' apart,
When there's no,
Light,
To break up the dark,
That's when I,
I-I,
I look at you.

When the waves,
Are flooding the shore,
And I can't,
Find my way home anymore,
That's when I,
I-I,
I look at you.

You,
Appear,
Just like a dream, to me,
Just like,
Kaleidoscope colours,
That cover me,
All I need,
Every breath,
That I breathe.
Don't you know,
You're beautiful!

Both girls were beaming, and the love pouring from their hearts for each other was almost drowning them.

"Yeah,
Yeah,
Yeah,

When the waves,
Are flooding the shore,
When I can't,
Find my way home anymore,
That when I,
I-I,
I look at you.

I look at you.
Ye-ah,
Oh.
You,
Appear,
Just like a dream,
To me..."

Alicia relaxed back against her girlfriend, while arms wrapped around her waist offered protection and warmth.

But Elyza wasn't done. With singing maybe, but, the look that she saw in Alicia's eyes...

In one fluid movement, Elyza hooked her right leg over under Alicia's left and used her arms to gently push Alicia against the wall.

Now Elyza was straddling Alicia. She peppered light kisses along Alicia's collarbones and shoulders all the while Alicia let out sounds that shook Elyza to her core.

This was going to be a night.

-------------_------------

Almost wrote smut. But no. No smut here. Read other books if you want that. Not here. Only fluffy one shots. Albeit this is like the fourth part. Oops. O well. Have a good night. ❤️

Love you guys 👁️👃👁️