OS 10: In a Tent, Alone

Before I start this chapter I would like to let y'all know that this takes place in season 2 anytime when Lexa and Clarke are talking about the treaty. Albeit, plot twist, they're already together. Enjoy! ❤️

-------------_------------

Lexa's POV

I am so lucky to wake up beside my Hodnes (Love) each morning. Unfortunately, we have decided to keep it quiet from, well, everyone.

No. Not everyone. Clarke's friend Raven found out the time that Clarke saw her after our first kiss.

So Raven knows. But despite her outgoing nature, she gave her word that she wouldn't tell a soul. Clarke reassured me that Raven's word is worth something, so I believed her.

The sun was just barely peeking over the horizon when I came to. I took a deep breath in and sighed, relaxing into my Hodnes's arms.

I feel so calm, so different, in her arms than when I have to leave this tent. I don't have to be the great Heda and hold a constant blank face. Around Clarke, I can be myself, I can be Lexa, without worrying about what people would think.

I pull the furs covering my bare chest closer and snuggle closer to Ai Hodnes (my love). My back was to her and her arms were wrapped around me, her face tucked into my neck. I felt so warm and calm.

As I drifted deeper into a dreamless conscious I thought about how lucky I am to have her.

Clarke's right hand that is wrapped around me twitched. She took a deep breath then pulled me closer. I pushed my arms out in front of me in a stretch and smiled. Nothing could get better than waking up beside my Skai Prisa (sky princess).

I could feel Clarke run her right hand up and down my side, finally coming to a stop on my hip. She dug her nose into the nape of my neck and took another breath.

"You smell good, babe." I chuckled at Clarke's words. I shifted away from her, then turned onto my back. We were nose to nose now.

"Mochof, Hodnes. (Thank you, Love)" I whispered. Clarke pressed a gentle kiss to my lips. As she pulled away I smiled.

She returned it.

I saw a strand of loose hair trailing down the side of her neck. So I reached over and pushed it behind her ear.

I decided to break the silence. "Do you ever want to tell your mother about us? Or anyone else for that matter?" She quickly shook her head no.

"Are you sure, Clarke? She has-" Clarke interrupted me.

"Please, can we talk about something else?

I paused for a minute, gazing into my Hodnes's eyes. "We don't have to talk at all." I didn't want to push her. Giving her a small smile, I press my lips to her forehead. As I pull away, I can see the corners of her lips turning up.

Gazing into my eyes for a few moments, Clarke breaks the calm by pressing her lips against mine.

-------------_------------

Here's another one. Tell me if you want me to ever continue... Farther ya know. I won't do smut, but maybe a bit of spice?

Idk let me know.

Although, you should probably pm me, because I don't get any notifications from my books. I really wanna hear from you guys. ❤️