OS 11: Shopping

I think it would be best to let y'all know what and where is happening. Apparently, English inst right now.

Anyway, imagine that 307 never happened, and Clarke and Lexa have been sleeping together for a while. This is just a random day.

-------------_------------

Clarke's POV

I stretched. It was somewhat difficult with Lexa laying in front of me, but I managed it. After I was done, I wrapped my arms back around my girlfriend. Even after months of being together, I still can't believe that I am so lucky. So lucky that she chose me. I smiled as I tucked my face back into the back of her neck.

Maybe five minutes later, Lexa turned onto her back and looked at me. I smiled at her, and she mirrored my gesture.

She leaned over to peck my lips, then sat up.

"Where are you going?" I asked somewhat distraught. As far as I knew, she didn't have any meetings or anything, so we had more time to cuddle.

"We are going somewhere today, Hodnes." She responded. Slipping from the bed, she walked over to the wooden dresser across the room. But I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Jesus, she is hot.

When she stopped at the dresser, she started opening a drawer.

"Like what you see, Klarke?" I blushed. Of course she knew I was looking. Well, two can play at that game.

I stood up as well, and made my way over to her. Once I was standing behind Lexa, I wrapped my arms around her torso and pressed my bare chest to her back. She gasped. But I didn't stop there.

Lightly, I connected my lips to her soft neck and sucked gently. I felt her shiver. Then, I unwrapped my arms from around her and walked back to bed.

From behind me, I heard a scoff.

"Clarke!" I snickered.

I was cut off by quick footsteps running up to me, then Lexa tripping over her feet into me. Now that we were on the floor, Lexa on top, I smirked.

"Should we move this to the bed?"

-------------_------------

Time skip brought to you by the demon under my bed✨

I lay on my back with Lexa sprawled on top of me. Her leg and arm were draped across my body, while her head rested on my chest. My fingers were tangled in her hair, and I was gently rubbing her scalp.

Lexa sighed contently, then sat up. Again, I looked at her, confused. She looked excited.

"I was going to take you into the market today!" She explains. I raise my eyebrows. The market, we had been there before.

"Why the market? To buy more food?" I asked, still confused. We just went a couple of days ago.

"No no. For something else." The smile on her face made me want to get up. So I did.

-------------_------------

Another time skip, but my demon is busy, so this is from my guinea pigs✨

After getting dressed, which took a long time, we left Lexa's room. Now that it was well past noon, there were people rushing around trying to do everything they need to do.

For today, both Lexa and I have the day off. Since being an ambassador for Skaikru means being at the meetings that the Heda is also at, every day that she has off, I do too. It works really well.