Part 1:regret-RM

"I have thought for a long time about this issue (a few minutes ago) that I will redo all about the Hell destroyer world, I'm not very good at English so there are some words that will be wrong and hope everyone will comment". 

                          in the deepest level of hell where the most evil demons are kept "you have a new friend today, come here kid", the guard threw a boy about 8 years old into the cell with the most evil demons" don't kill that boy", "where is this?, hey let me go" the boy ran towards the guard but was pushed away, "this is the queen's order".

                         "from my mother?, why?" there were tears in the boy's eyes, "just for that prophecy, you'll need it, I have to go" the guard just left the boy a knife and walked away, "don't go , it's dark in here, please" the boy just sat there and cried but there was the sound of bones being crushed from behind him, "son of Lucifer, today is my lucky day" it was a giant wolf.

                         "who are you?, don't hurt me" the wolf ignored the boy's words and dashed forward, "it won't hurt kid, just one bite and you won't feel anything" the wolf vomited up a pile of bones and blood, "stay away from me, scary beast" the boy panicked and ran away.

                          "how cowardly, your mother can beat me with one blow" the wolf laughed as he looked at the boy hiding behind those skeletons, "I'm only 8 years old" the wolf froze when he heard that.

                           by chance the boy saw a small cave and got into it, fortunately the wolf did not find the boy "so cold, so hungry", the boy fell asleep and dreaming of a few days ago when he was with everyone.

                           "where are you little hero?" Lucifer was looking for that boy all over the house, when she passed Modeus' room, she heard "more, you are doing great", at this Lucifer blushed and broke the door, "what are you going to do with me my little hero?" in the room saw the little hero squeezing Modeus' shoulder, "what's wrong mom?" Lucifer shyly ran out, "dinner is ready".

                            at dinner there was no Helltaker "where's dad mom?", "he was just helping Cerberus apologize to the neighbors, he'll be back soon" the little hero just nodded and walked over to the sofa and took the ukulele and sang, "little hero...little hero...he defeated the evil demons and saved the world...that's my little hero..." .

                             there was a sigh below the boy, "get down kid, you're annoying me" Malina picked him up and reached for the ps4 controller, "what else?" the boy looked at Malina with lovely eyes, "I love you Malina, can I have a sip of vodka?", "first I don't care, second one just one sip" Helltaker came back and saw the little hero is taking a big gulp of vodka in front of Malina's cheers.

                              "I've had enough, first injured two policemen and ruined the gym, now everybody let a boy drink vodka" Helltaker snatches the vodka bottle and makes the little hero cry, the little hero reached to touch some vodka bottles, "No" angry little hero went upstairs.

                                entered the room the little hero wished that Helltaker would disappear forever there was an explosion downstairs and the little hero came down to find Lucifer sitting in the middle of the room crying "what did you wish for?, you idiot", "no I..." the little hero was slapped in the face by Lucifer.

                                 there is a noise that wakes up the little hero and finds a letter "to the little hero, you are supposed to be dead but because I can't stand it, go away, and never come back, I don't need you" Little hero cried and ran towards the wolf.

                                   "aren't you going to run anymore?" the wolf lay on a pool of blood and looked at the little hero, "please kill me, nobody needs me anymore" the wolf roared in front of the little hero, "how stupid, you want to die just for that stupid reason?", "but...", "look at me, when I was young I was the weakest and was thrown away but I didn't give up, I made my parents accept me, I believe you can do it too, little hero".

                                     in the eyes of the little hero there was a reason to live "can I be like you?", "surely you can, the chosen one" the image of the little hero suddenly turned into a knight, " the chosen one?" Little hero finds a secret passage leading to the outside, "nothing?" the wolf gave the little hero a bag of meat, when the little hero was about to leave "so what's your name, little hero?", "Jeff the demon has a reason to live, that's all", when Jeff gone the wolf howled "go Jeff, find a reason to live and tell me". 

                                     Is there any way for Helltaker to come back and Jeff has a reason to live, so what is Jeff's reason and what is the chosen one the wolf said, will he find a reason to live or wander with the body have a reason to live.