Part 9: Who is Jeff?

the next morning when Uriel arrives, he finds Juuzou looking at a boy who is being loved by his mother "Juuzou let's go", "yes" on the way the two didn't say anything suddenly Uriel dragged Juuzou to a nearby restaurant, "what do you like to eat?" Juuzou's face brightened.

                            "Here's the food" the waiter had just put down the plate of food when Juuzou grabbed it and bent down to eat it, "slowly Juuzou, the food is still there" Uriel calmly drank a cup of tea but when she was about to eat the potato fries, but Juuzou ate them all.

                            "give here", "n...o" Juuzou can't speak because his mouth is full of food, and the two get into a fight and this affects the other guests, "enough get out of here" there was a big guy who threw Uriel and Juuzou out.

                             "it's all your fault" Uriel yelled at Juuzou while wiping the mud stains from her hair, "why me?, you can eat other dishes, why just french fries?" Uriel's face was contemplative as he heard Juuzou speak.

                             "Do you really want to know?" Juuzou nodded and told Uriel to go buy popcorn, "this is going to be a long time" Juuzou leaned his head on Uriel's lap to eat popcorn, "one day I came to earth, at that time I met a person carrying bags of potatoes, and I did kicked a stone and made the man fall but strangely he stood up like nothing happened, his attitude disgusted me, and I used my strength to play with him When night came, I returned to heaven and received news that I had been punished for using my powers on mortals, kicked out of heaven I wandered the earth and then collapsed from fatigue under a tree, and at that moment I met the man selling potatoes, he opened his arms wide and hugged me, at My head felt protected, his family was not very complete, his wife ran away with the children, leaving him alone, he just wanted someone to be with him, then I lived with him ever since, he helped me complete 100 good deeds to go to heaven but about many years later, when I had done 99 good deeds and was about to go to heaven, this time I came to his bed him and told me of my joy, but I didn't realize that his tears were falling, he said thank you for coming and helping him out of his loneliness, meanwhile he died of old age, I have done 100 good deeds but why in my heart still can't be happy" Uriel started there were soft sobs.

                              "don't cry" Juuzou wiped her tears, "humans are weak creatures, I wonder how beautiful they are, it's better to be a fire that burns to its fullest and disappears than a bunch of them embers only dare to burn lightly, but live for thousands of years".

                               Juuzou felt thirsty and ran to the vending machine "I know you're there, Lucifer", "oh can you feel me, sister?" Uriel summoned the holy spirit sword and turned towards Lucifer, "calm down, you don't want to fight in this place" Lucifer sat down beside Uriel and whispered evil things in her ear, "that boy , you look like a mother" Uriel said simply, "just for the sake of duty", "duty?" Lucifer laughed, "it's up to you, but please pay attention to that boy, he's dangerous, bye bye sister" but Juuzou came and met Lucifer, "who is this, mom?" Lucifer was startled to see Juuzou calling Uriel mother.

                                 "it's nothing dear Juuzou, just an old friend" Lucifer leaned down and looked at Juuzou, "what did she do for you?", "she read me bedtime stories, she make food, come visit me at the hospital", hearing this, Lucifer's heart sank, she was the one who gave birth to Juuzou but couldn't bring him happiness, "you have a wonderful mother" Lucifer walked away and now Uriel looked at him. saw tears on Lucifer's cheeks, "wait, shall we meet again?", "of course" Lucifer kissed Juuzou on the cheek.

                                   Before going to bed, Juuzou asks Uriel about Lucifer, "who is she?" Uriel put down the story book, "you don't have to know" Uriel madly kissed Juuzou's forehead, when he fell asleep he dreamed of a very dark room with only one candle "Come here Juuzou".

                                     Juuzou noticed a boy tied up in the middle of the room "who tied you up?", "It's okay", at that moment Juuzou had a headache "the seal is about to break, hey Jeff", immediately Juuzou returned but what the boy said still haunts him "Who is Jeff?".