Part 5: video games

Helltaker x Lucifer is surprised to see Jeff just killing Justice.

Helltaker: We have to kill that bastard.

Lucifer: okay.

Beelzebub: To kill Jeff we need that machine and a body to hold that power.

Helltaker: What is the effect of the machine.

Beelzebub,Lucifer: that machine can grant anything that can kill Jeff, but because nothing can stand that power.Helltaker: So let your body serve as a reservoir for that power.Lucifer: Are you crazy?

Helltaker: no.

Helltaker: Listen, you created Jeff in this world so you have to kill Jeff.

Lucifer: no i can't lose you.

Beelzebub right now slapped Lucifer in the face and said that.

Beelzebub: Shut up Lucifer for now she should put the sake of hell above herself.

Helltaker: Beelzebub is right.

Lucifer: bbbuuuttt.

Beelzebub: it is the time now.

Helltaker: Okay, let's go Lucifer.

Helltaker was about to step in when Malina said.

Malina: What if Jeff is coming while you're gone.

Helltaker: At that time there was Zdrada, Azazel, Cerberus, Modeus there and everyone would be able to beat Jeff.

as soon as Helltaker was gone, Modeus went upstairs and called Jeff and said.

Modeus: Time to kill Malina, Zdrada and Azazel.

Jeff: OK.

Right now the demon part is completely covering Jeff's body.

Jeff: it is the time now.

Jeff rushed over to Helltaker's house and found Azazel in front of the house, but he just knocked her out, not killed, knowing that he could still use her in the wake.

Jeff: Stay here, Azazel.

Jeff went to the door but Modeus stopped him.

Jeff: what's up.

Modeus: You can't get in through the front door because Malina has set a trap.

Jeff: thank.

Jeff: Now you and Cerberus should escape.

Modeus: okay. 

 Wait until Modeus and Cerberus have gone so far as Jeff burst into the house with the intention of killing everything.

Jeff: hi.

Malina: It's you.

Jeff: Where's your sister.

Jeff: ok i have to absorb you.

Malina: What are you going to do. 

 right now Jeff's right arm became a sword and he rushed towards Malina.

Jeff: die. 

 and by the time Jeff wasn't looking, Malina scratched Jeff's left eye.

Jeff: How dare a weak demon like you hurt me?

Malina: Angry, Jeff.

Jeff: Be quiet, bitch. 

              and then Malina kicked Jeff in the stomach so hard that he flew outside the house, and by that time Jeff's demonic body had spread all over Jeff's body and now Jeff's mind and body were complete. become a full demon.

Jeff: What happened to my body.

Malina: disgusting.

Jeff: What the fuck are you saying about my body.

Malina: Am I wrong.

Jeff: Then I will make you take those words back.

Malina: really.

Jeff knew right now that if he didn't beat Malina right now, when Helltaker came he would be in danger And at this moment Jeff held Malina down and said.

Jeff: I don't want to kill you because you were the first demon that hurt me.

saw Malina hesitant, Jeff said.

Jeff: Join us Malina, together we can overthrow Lucifer and take control of hell.

Malina: no.

Jeff: why, Don't you want to live with Helltaker in hell.

Malina: only me?

Jeff: nowhere are both Modeus and Cerberus.

Malina: I thought Helltaker would be mine.

Jeff: ok like this, Modeus will be Monday, Tuesday and Cerberus will be Wednesday and Thursday and you will be three days left, okay.

Malina: okay.

Malina: Okay what should I do.

Jeff: as long as you tell Lucifer "I can't come to this place today" that's okay.

Jeff: it's time to go.

at that moment Jeff suddenly disappeared from the room, at which time Modeus and Cerberus had returned home.

Modeus,Cerberus: welcome to join the group.

Malina: whatever.