Part 8: New life

on a rainy day a body was taken to heaven "look, we are so lucky to find this body, the demon part is merging with the human part and there is no sign of elimination", "help me check his brain" when the angels approached, Jeff suddenly woke up and bit the neck of a nearby angel, "he's alive".

               at that time, Jeff walked out slowly and felt dizzy "what is this feeling?", Jeff kept moving forward but didn't understand where he wanted to go and luckily he reached the gate of heaven "in front of me is a field filled with sunflowers and in the middle of it is Uriel, the white deat".

               "please get out" Jeff was stabbed in the chest by a thousand swords, "since when is she completely defenseless" Jeff was stabbed through the head by Uriel's holy sword, "since when?"

                 "ahhhhhh, it pierced my brain, ahhhhh, what's going on?, why am I crying?" Jeff tried to remove the sword, but to no avail as the sword exploded as soon as he touched it, causing half of Jeff's brain to crumble.

                  Jeff's instincts awakened and made a scab and shot shrapnel at Uriel but to no avail as she was too fast "I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to die", "die Jeff, you will rest forever" Uriel summons a lightning spear and throws it at Jeff's chest, "I have to go home, mom will heal me" but the lightning has spread to his body Jeff, "stop it Jeff, it'll be over soon" uriel was subjective when he saw Jeff fall to the ground and approached, "die" Jeff threw those spikes into Uriel's face and chest.

                  "good job Jeff, you surprised me" but there were billions of lightning spears that had pierced Jeff's body and caused him to fall to the ground, "still recovering?" Uriel is surprised to see Jeff's healing ability is very strong, "yes, heaven will need a new weapon" and Uriel broke Jeff's brain and brought him back to the laboratory.

                   in Jeff's dream "this house, yes this is my home, waiting for my birthday and blowing out the candles and eating cake, waiting for Helltaker to come home, making cakes with Lucifer, practicing coffee with Pandemonica, reading books with Modeus, playing prank the neighbors with Cerberus, play games with Malina, stop Zdrada from smoking in the house, learn about hell with Azazel, go to the gym with Justice, work out with Judgment or talk to Beelzebub, I just want to live like That's it" Jeff shouted unconsciously, after a while everything broke and Jeff fell into the abyss "Everyone help me, please don't leave me alone", Jeff tried to reach out everyone but in vain, everything is just Jeff's imagination while his brain is recovering.

                a few years later, Jeff suffers from amnesia and works as a demon slayer for heaven "this is Juuzou, he's your new colleague Uriel", "nice to meet you Juuzou" Juuzou is scared to holding hands with Uriel, at this time Juuzou was wandering the earth when he encountered a man carrying a lot of bags and Juuzou approached and took his wallet.

Helltaker: I'm sorry

Juuzou: so goodbye, I'm in a hurry.

Helltaker: huh?

                       "driver's license, Helltaker, 49 years old, and most importantly one, two, three hundred dollars, my lucky day" just then three demons were looking at Juuzou hungry, "that guy smells delicious there" when all three demons rushed at Juuzou, a dagger stabbed him in the eye and pulled everything out, "I'm sorry, forgive...gah" Juuzou just calmly put the knife away and approached, "eh, but you guys caused trouble first", "I'm really sorry".

Juuzou: Then why don't we play a game?

Devil: Hhhh

Juuzou: let's play chef now