part 7: END

Jeff suddenly teleported Helltaker to hell.

Jeff: Remember this place, father.

Helltaker: where is this.

Jeff: This is where Lucifer threw me into the abyss.

Jeff: anyway, you are going to die soon.

And now Jeff rushes in with the intention to kill Helltaker quickly but is punched in the face by Helltaker, this punch is so strong that Jeff's head is crushed.

Jeff: It hurts old man, just one punch of his makes my head crushed.

Helltaker came up with the intention to kill Jeff but luckily for Jeff his head was restored, at that moment when the Helltakers fist was swinging Jeff caught it and locked his arm and said.

Jeff: I wanted to see what his face would look like when I pulled him out of that titan body.

               suddenly Helltaker shouted.

Jeff: what the hell.

                  when Jeff looked up, zdrada was about to throw fireballs at Jeff and Jeff broke Helltaker's back with the intention of using it as a shield.

but when Jeff touched Helltaker Helltaker's hand tore off Jeff's face and pressed Jeff down and in the meantime Jeff knew that he couldn't kill Helltaker without taking down zdrada first and Jeff smiled when he saw Cerberus. was nearby and Jeff roared and turned Cerberus into titan jaw.

Jeff: eat it Cerberus.

And taking the chance that zdrada was fighting with Cerberus, Jeff turned his right arm into a sword made of bones.

Helltaker said in surprise.

Helltaker: What is this possibility.

Jeff: manipulating bones.

And right now a bullet was attached to Jeff's brain

Lucifer: Hurry up Helltaker, this bullet can only hold Jeff off for a while.

Helltaker: okay.

Helltaker was holding on to Jeff right now.

Helltaker: Just give up, Jeff.

and when Helltaker approached, Jeff threw hundreds of bones at Helltaker and when Jeff shouted, both Malina and Modeus turned into titan.

Jeff: kill them.

now on the battlefield only Helltaker and Jeff, Jeff and Helltaker escaped the titan's corpse.

Jeff: die.

Helltaker: never.

Jeff now turned the bone in his hand into a sword.

Helltaker: Cool, but mine is stronger.

and Helltaker turned his blood into a spear, and at this point Jeff was knocked down by Helltaker and his arms and legs were broken, and everyone was out of titanium form now.

Helltaker: Any last words?

Jeff: yes.

Helltaker: what is that.

Jeff: If I didn't take that horrible shape would I get everyone's recognition, and could I eat pancakes and play games with everyone?

Helltaker: Of course.

Jeff: I wonder where my soul will go when I die.

Helltaker: Definitely hell.

Jeff: because of my bad deeds.

Helltaker: Not because families waiting for children there.

Jeff: Really, people still accept me for the disgusting things I did.

Jeff said in tears.

Jeff: I will be a good kid.

Helltaker: Rest in peace, my child.

at this point Jeff was dead and hell was saved.