02~Let's Get Started

It's A Beautiful Morning In Delhi

Heyy You Wake Up Silly Girl..! A Boy Shouted! Don't You Have Sense..It's 9 am Still You Are Sleeping..Who will give me my Breakfast?

~Heyy You Just Shut Your Mouth..I'm not Your Servant Here..You can't eat Food Made by Servants..it's You Problem Not Mine
The Girl Replied!

~Beelaa, Now Don't Spoil My Mood I have to Go to Office..It has Been 2 Months of Our Marriage! Still You're Behaving As We are Strangers.

Bela- Then What should I do..It's just Because Of You..Mahir don't forget You're the only one who..

Mahir Chopped Her Sentence!

Mahir- Oh please Don't start it again..Now Wake Up and Give me my Breakfast, I have an Important Meeting Today!

Bela- Oh Shit..!

Mahir- What Happened?

Bela- I also Have An Important Meeting Today..It's About A big Deal Oh God...!

Mahir- No Come Fast and Get Ready..It's Important For Both Of Us..Please No more Arguments Today!

Bela- Hm!

Behir Finishes Their Breakfast and Leaves For Their Offices..On The Way..

Bela Is Thinking How They Got Married exactly 2 Months Back

Mahir You Always Hold A Special Part In my Heart But You you Made Me Pissed off After Our Marriage..I had Lost Of Dreams For My Marriage with you and Married Life With You..As I Like you since 2 years its obvious that After Marrying You I would feel lucky but You spoiled Everything By Giving Me the Contract Paper of Our Marriage!

It's just About 6 months

Flashback-

In Mumbai~

Sumi- Mahir You Have To Marry Bela And That's Finale!

Mahir- What The Hell..maa I don't Like Her! And it's not About Bela Or other Girls..I'm Not interested In Marriage..

Andy- Mahir You Have Denied Us Lots of time but This Time you have to marry Bela..Beta She Is really Nice. Trust Me, You're gonna Love her Company!

Mahir- But Dad see..I'm happy without getting married. so why you guys are forcing Me!

Sumi- Just because Of Your Nonsense Reasons Your younger Brother Got Married Before You! Now see he is happy na..He also used to say like you..Now You yourself can see how happy he is!

Mahir- Maa please.

Sumi- You Have two Options..You will marry Bela otherwise You Have to forget that you Have a Family.

Mahir- Maa! Okh Fine I will marry Bela..

Andy- Okh Then I will Talk To Mohan (Bela's dad) and You and Bela Will meet Tomorrow!

Mahir- okh..And One More thing She Must have to be My type!

Sumi- She Is perfect For You..

Then BeHir Met And Talked To E/O..As Bela Used To Like Him She agreed For the Marriage and Soon They get Married..

Its BeHir's First Night..

Bela is Sitting in the Middle of the Bed Covering Her face With the Vail and Waiting For Mahir..She Heard Some Footsteps..Mahir Opened the door and Came to her, he sat Beside her..

Mahir- I wanna say Something!

Bela removes her Vail and Said "yes"?

Mahir- See I was forced to Get married..actually I'm Not interested in this Marriages and Relationships all that but For My family's sake I Married You..

Bela- But..

Mahir- let me completel 1st..See I'm Gonna Shift In Delhi After this week. as far I know You Have A branch There so It wont be a problem for you..

Bela- That's absolutely fine but I also wanna say something..

Mahir- first let me finish..so I was saying that please Don't expect anything From Me as a Husband and Please Live your life and Let me live my life..I will Give you the papers after going Delhi..

Bela- Which Paper!

Mahir- Contract Paper..We will Sign a Agreement that we are Husband Wife Only For 06 months after that You will get divorce! Okh?

Bela is Totally Blank and Broken after Listening all this But somehow she Managed Herself and Agreed With Him..Then All the After Marriage rituals Held and As Said by mahir They Shifted in Delhi after a week..Then Mahir Started Get hyper at little issues and his behaviour turns Rude..By which Bela Got used to it..After some days Bela also started yelling at Mahir They are having fights regularly but By the time They have Understood e/o very Well..Now Bela Knows Mahir's Likes and Dislikes..even Mahir is Aware About Bela's Comforts and Discomforts..And They Both Care for each other..But Mahir try always to Maintain his Angry young man Mood..which he Failed in front of bela for several times!

Now Ahead-

Bela Reaches office..She Went inside with full of Attitude and Went to her cabin..

On the Other Side Mahir Came toh his office and All the Employees wishes him Good Morning Which he Response With a smile and said Morning to all..All the Lady Employees were Stareing Him..Which is unnoticed by Mahir..

In His cabin..Mahir calls bela..

Mahir- hello bela!

Bela- Hm..bolo

Mahir- Did you reached Office?

Bela- yes..u?

Mahir- yeah..Okh I called you to know this only and One more thing Don't Dare to skip your Lunch!

Bela- Okh..You too..I've kept you lunch in your Bag..Have it on time..bye!

Mahir- hm!

So Its the 1st chapter of Paper Marriage..Hope you All Liked It..I will also Continue Updating Be mine so stay tuned!

Yours
N E H A❤