14~Will you marry me?

As per the contract today is the last day of BeHir as a married couple!
Bela wanted to spend the day with Mahir but Leaving her blank Mahir has gone out and there is least chances that he will come back before night!

After Mahir Leaves Bela also Goes out and she comes back after hours! Bela is preparing all of Mahir's favourite dishes!

Being desperate Bela calls Mahir several times and he doesn't pick that up! This time his phone was switched off! Bela losses her temper and burst out on lily!

Somehow Bela controls Herself and Gets freshen up! She wears the sari which Mahir gifted her one month ago! Then she said that the saare is Not nice but she actually liked it! She Intentionally teased Mahir!

She lies down On the couch and keep remembering Their Moments which they Shared in these 6 months! Her eyes becomes teary and She lets the tears fall down!
.
.
.
Here Mahir is Talking to his Friend Shaan at a baar! He is drinking and talking about his Married life!

Shaan: Tu Bela ku bata kyu nahi deta that you love her!

Mahir: That's the mistake I've done! I didn't confessed my love!

Mahir press the glass in his hand and it breaks down in his hand only! Shaan started panicking as his hand is badly bleeding! And there are glass pieces in it!

Mahir gestures him to stop and Continue their talks! But shaan keeps panicking! Shaan calms down as Mahir said that if he gets hyper once again he will do something worst!

Shaan: If you really love her then reform your mistake man!!

Mahir: But Now there is no point of my reformation!

Shaan: Are you mad! You said na Bela also love you..?

Mahir: hm

Shaan: Then Nothing can separate you guys! It's just a bloody contract! Go and talk to your lawyer!
Then Go back to Bela and admit that you love her! I give you guaranty you won't regret!!

Shaan Managed to Complete Mahir's 1st aid and bandaged his palm!
Mahir Hugs Shaan and Leaves from there! Shaan Warns him to drive properly!
.
.
.
.
It's 10:15 pm and Mahir didn't returned yet now! Bela wasn't even contact him as his phone was continuously switched off! Being sad she lies down on bed and Started thinking about Mahir! Unknowingly she falls asleep!

Bela Heard someone is opening the door! She wakes up and Sees that Mahir has came! She goes near him! Mahir enters and keeps standing like a idol!

Bela: What happened? Where were you the whole day! I was waiting for you!

Bela's POV~

I hold his hand and next sec he flinched! I looked down and saw that his hand is bandaged and it seems to be a cut!

Me: Oh Shit!! What happened to you! This bandage..What's wrong with you! Th whole day you wasn't at home now your this Condition!!

He isn't speaking anything! He is just standing here blending his head down!

Me: I'm talking to you and you're Stareing the floor!! Kya hua tumhe! Aur yeh cut!!!

Oh my lord!! He is still quite! Now he is scaring me!!

Me: Split out!! You're scarring me!

He must be upset or maybe he need some space! I think I should give him some space! May he tell me later..but when!!

I came near the mirror and All of negative thoughts keep coming in my mind!

What happened to him suddenly! He never does this!If he gets a minor cut he comes to me,but what happened today!!