08~She Leaves

Continuing From The Last Part✔

Mahir Has Hugged Bela As Tightly as he could. Bela Keeps trying to get rid of his Hold,And failed Every time. Atlast Bela Stops trying and Lane her Body in his Arms. Mahir Has Cuddled In Bela As Much As He could..Bela Is unable to Sleep! She Keeps Remembering All The moments she spent with Mahir!

Their 1st Meeting at cafe Before getting Married!

Their Marriage,Vows,Applying Sindoor

Her Pehli Raasoi,Cooking For Mahir and the whole family

Their Fights, her fake anger to Mahir

His Innocence, His Anger, Care which he keeps hidden in his Anger!

His "Bela I'm Hungry" I will miss the most

The Time when Mahir Hugged Bela

When Mahir Used to Scold Her for being late!

With this Memories Unknowingly Bela Fall Asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Morning

Mahir Wakes Up And Sees That Bela Has Grabbed Him Sensually. Mahir Is Staring At Bela! He Caresses Her Hair..Again grabs her in his arms and Kisses her Hairs!

Mahir's POV~

Tum Mujhse Pyaar Nahi Karti Jaante hue bhi Tumhare Kaarib Jane ka Maan Karta hai! Humesha tumhare Sath rehne ka Maan karta Hai..

Tum Kyu Jaa rahi Hu Mujhe chod Kaar. Mai bhi sath Chalna Chahta Hoon..tumse baat karke Jaanna chahta hu ki tum Mujhse Naraz kyu Hu..Aur Mai Tumhe Woh Dena Chahta hun jismai sirf mera patni ka haaq hai! Please Maat Jaao Na..Ya phir mujhe bhi saath Le Chalo..

POV ENDS

Bela Wakes Up But doesn't Opens Her Eyes..She Is Cuddling more into Mahir! Mahir Understands that And pulls Her More close to him..Mahir Smells Her Hairs And Slowly Touches his Chin in her Hairs!

Bela's POV~

Kash meri haar ek Subha Aise he shoro hoti,tumhare baahon mai! Mera dil yeh nahi Maan raha ki tum Aisa Kuch Kaar Rahe hu! Par Maine Joh dekha, suna use kaise Ignore karo..kash tum Mujhse pyaar karte!

Mai Tumhe Aapne Sath Le Jana Chahti Hoon..Par Mujhe Nahi lagta ki tum mere sath Aayoge! Tumhe toh aapne gf ke paas rehna Hoga Na!!

Tum Aisa Kyu kaar Rahe hu?? Ek paal ke liye aisa lagta hai ki tumhare dil mai mere liye kuch toh hai aur aagle he paal aisa Mehsos hota hai ki mere Jine ya marne se tumhe koi fark he nahi padhta!! Siya he tumhare liye saab kuch hai!

Tum itna kyu badal gye?? Mujhpe gussa karo,paar thik se baat to karu..Daanto,Bhuk lagi hai kehke haar Kaam mai disturb karo..Kuch bhi karo par baat karu! Mai aandar he aandar maar rahi hoon,Tumhare yeh chup rehne se

POV ENDS

Bela Opens her eyes and sees that Mahir is Sleeping. She stares him wholeheartedly minutes later She tries to get up,but Mahir made the grip More tighter!

Bela: What Are You Doing??? Leave me!!!

Mahir: Ek Request karu? Pehli aur Aakhri?

Bela: Hm?

Mahir: Please aise thodi der aur rook jaao!

Bela: Matlab?

Mahir: Matlab yeh ki Mere Paas thode der aur rahu..

Bela: Kis Khushi mai?

Mahir: Sukar manao ki mai Tumse puch raha hoon..mai chahu toh tumhe pura din aise he mere baahon mai rakh sakta hoon..

Bela:Huh!

Mahir: Flight kaab hai?

Bela: Aaj Sham ko..

Mahir: Oo,Aakeli he Jaayogi?

Bela: Nahi..Rehan Jaa raha hai mere sath!

Hearing this Mahir Leaves Bela with a jerk! He Gets up And Goes to washroom Ignoring Bela!

Bela: someone was talking about holding me in his Embrace for the whole day!!

Mahir ignores that too!

Bela~ ise phir se kya hu gya? Sayad Siya Yaad Aagyi hogi..Huh..

Mahir~Mujhe laga tha tum aakeli jaayogi..Meeting k naam pe boyfriend ko saath le jaakar Tum ne toh ise Vacation bana dia hai..Tum itna gir jaayogi Maine saapne mai bhi aisa nahi socha tha!!

Mahir gets freshen up and Without informing Bela he Leaves for office! Bela makes breakfast for him and couldn't find him!! From Bhushan she gets to know that he has Leaved! Bela becomes Sad and then she goes to office for some work! At 4:45 she Comes back home and Leaves For airport With Rehan!

She Warned everyone that Mahir shouldn't Have spicy at all and they have to take care of that! They have to make sure that he is having his Meals properly and talking his Medicines time to time! After all this she left

Here Mahir Is Still thinking about Rehan and Bela! He bursts out on his employees!! Mahir comes back Home and Went to his room only! He takes out something from his cupboard and Sees that Lovingly! He takes a pillow and Lies down in Bela's side of the bed! Soon he falls asleep!

Almost after 5h 30 minutes Bela lands in Singapore and Then after 2 hours she reached at the hotel she booked! It's morning already, Bela Takes rest and for Sometime and Then leaves for the Meeting along with Rehan! They returns at hotel in evening only! Then they gets freshen up and Gathers for Dinner (haan ji they aren't sharing same room) after dinner Bela bids good night and Goes to her room only!

She starts Crying! She Takes her phone and Starts talking with Mahir's Pictures! She yells at him,why didn't he asked once again for coming with her!! Why did he Cheated on her! What's so special in Siya and All that! Bela falls asleep In sitting Position only!

India~

Mahir Comes back From office and Siya Goes to him and Hugs Him..Mahir Ignores her and goes to his Room! Siya came behind Mahir and Kept Continuing her Nonsenses which mahir replied with a smile only!

Siya goes downstairs for dinner, She asked Mahir which he denied! Ramu and Bhushan tried their best to Make Mahir Eat his dinner but failed!

Mahir takes out Bela's dress and Smells the fragrance..tumhari yeh sweet sa khusbho bht miss kar raha hoon..please jaldi wapis aa jaao!his eyes became Teary..He Holds the dress in his Embrace and Soon fall asleep!!

______________________________________

So that is it for today! Hope you all liked it🤞🏻