13~Behir Things

Bela Calls the Servants to take Sihan to their room and she goes to her room along with Mahir! She Made him lay on the bed and goes to washroom!After coming back Bela sees that Mahir has fallen asleep! Bela get shocked Seeing her dress in Mahir's hold! He is Sleeping like he's Hugging the dress!

Bela seats near Mahir,Caresses his Hair! After applying her body lotion She Goes to Sleep! Bela pulls out the dress from his Embrace and Lies down in his Arm! Bela Cuddles Into Mahir..

Bela's POV-

This Boy!! He has made me crazy behind him..why he is soo cute! Each and every moment I'm falling for him again and again! I just love him!

Bela Kisses Mahir's Chest!

If he doesn't feel for me..No no! I'm damn sure that he has feelings for me! Otherwise Why he would get jealous, angry when I talk to Rehan! I just hope ki he also has the mutual feelings! I'm not ready to ditch my heart again!

POV ENDS!

Next morning

Bela Wakes up! Bela felt that Mahir is aging On her(Mahir ji be like kya karu oo Bela mai hoon aadat se majboor) But this time Bela Doesn't Wake him Up! She Locks her hands In his Bare Back and Stare Him Wholeheartedly!! But she gets embarrassed when her eyes met with Mahir's! He is Stareing her back after waking up!

Mahir: Itna bhi maat ghoro ki nazar laag jaye! Phir toh ladkiyan meri taraf dekhengi bhi nahi..

Bela: Just Shut Up!! Dont forget that You are married and I'm your wife!

Mahir: So What?

Bela: Urgghh..

Bela Pushes Mahir And Starts going towards Washroom!

Mahir: Oh Hello mrs.sehgal hum toh Siya aur Rehan se Sach nikal ne wale the na!!

Bela: matlab? Tumhe kuch yaad nahi?

Mahir: Kya Yaad nahi?

Bela: yahi ke..Roko aake batati hoon!

Bela Gets freshen up and Seats Beside Mahir! She takes her phone and shows him the recording! Mahir hits his hand on the bed Seeing the Video!

Mahir: Use toh mai!! Uski itni himmat..chalo mere sath..

Bela: Hm..

Mahir Holds Bela's Hand and Literally drags her to Hall..Mahir shouts Siya and Rehan's Name!! Minutes later they came out from their room!

Siya: What happened baby! Seems like you're affected By Bela's company! You also Started shouting like her!!

Rehan: Hey you...not a word against Bela!

Mahir: Don't you dare to take her name!! Teri itni himmat!! Mere ghar mai aake mera ghar todna chahta hai!!

Siya: What are you talking about?

Bela: Aww..baby you don't know! How could you! Tum ek ladki hoke bhi..

Mahir: Shh bela! Inn dono ko toh mai dekhonga! Tum jake Breakfast banao I'm Hungry..

Bela: Are you serious

Rehan: Mahir tum kya keh rahe hu mujhe kuch samajh mai nahi aa raha!

Mahir shows the recording to Them! Sihan get hell shocked Seeing their own confession!!

Mahir holds Rehans Collar

Mahir: Aab bata Maine kuch nahi kiya. Mujhe kuch samajh mai nahi aa raha!!

Rehan Get rid of Mahir's Hold with a jerk..

Rehan: Haan kiya! Tujhe kya! Mai Pyaar karta hu Bela se! Aur Uski saadi tere se hu gyi!!