04~Jealous? Not At All!!

Bela Is Doing Some household Work And Then She Gets A Video Call From Mahir..This is the 1st Time that Mahir Video Called Her!!

Bela's POV-
I Cleaning Mahir's Room and Suddenly My Phone Rang! It's Mahir and I am Shocked Ki He Called me that Too Video!! Is he ok..From Morning his behaviour is changed!! Without Wasting Time I Picked up the call..

On Call..

Mahir: Bela what are You Doing? Medicines Liye Na tumne!!

Bela: Haan Le liya Hai..Aur Tum abhi taak Office Nahi Gye kya!! (Coz he is in car)

Mahir: Nahi Gya tha..Abhi Airport Jaa raha hun!

Bela: Kyu..Mumbai se Koi aaya Hai Kya!

Mahir: No no..My Bestfriend Has Returned From America Today Only..I'm going To pick her Up!

Bela: Oh..Okh then! Bye!

Mahir: hm..Take care of yourself and Don't do anything..Servants are There na!!

Bela: ik..bye.

Mahir Cuts The Call..

Bela Again Starts Doing Her Work..and Thinking about Mahir!

What's Wrong With Him..He Never Showed This Much Care For Me..Now what Happened To Him Suddenly!! Whatever He's Doing is Making Me Fall For Him..again and Again! I'm Enjoying His Little Mistakes his Innocence! Which I was Missing from last 2 months!! I love You Mahir..But I don't Know When You Will Realise My Feelings!!

It's 8:00 Pm!
Bela calls Mahir..

On Call-

Bela: Hello Mahir?

Mahir: Hello Bela?? I'm Unable To Listen Anything..Here is Too Much Noise!!

Bela: Mahir...Please Go Aside!

Mahir: wait I'm going aside..hello?

Mahir Goes Aside from the noise..

Mahir: Haan Bela Aab bolo..

Bela: Tum Kaha Hu..itna Shor Kyu Hai??

Mahir: Actually Mai club mai Hoon..Kyu kya Hua!!

Bela: Nahi kuch nahi..Tum abhi taak Nahi aaye..I thought you will Come Earlier Today!!

Mahir: Oh..sorry Mujhe thoda Late Hoga..from his Bg..Mahir Baby Aao Na I'm Getting Bored!

Mahir: Okh bela..Bye! Take care and Don't You Dare To Do Anything..There Are Servants For Work..ok?

Bela: yeah but Mah..

Call Cuts!

Bela's POV-

Kya Hu kya Raha Hai mere sath!!And that voice? A girl? Who was Calling him baby? Who the Hell is She! Why she is addressing Him Baby!! And He also kept Quiet!! I think I'm overthinking About this Girl..He always keeps Flirting With Girls..She must be One of them!! As always She will be Out of his Life after the party..I know he is Not that type who will love someone..But that "Baby" is hurting me a lot..He is Only Mine!!!

POV ENDS!

Bela Fall asleep Due to her medicines!! Around 11:00 Mahir Came and Servants were Shocked To see A girl With Mahir..they all know that Mahir Flirts with a lot of girls but He Never brings a girl at Home!!

Mahir: Bhushan Bela Kaha Hai..Usne Khana Khaya Ke Nahi?

Bhushan: No sir..She Just ate A Roti For Taking Medicine and Then She Slept Only!