03~Soft Corners

It's 8:00 pm And Bela isn't Able To Finish Her works Till Now but She Need all the files Ready By today as she needs all the files tomorrow..So She is Working Continuously and Feeling Dizzy! Somehow she finished Her Work and Then she realized That she is Alone in Office..She got Scared but She came out and Drove to Her Apartment! But on the way Her Car got Damaged..and it's Already Late night So she Calls Mahir Who is Alre
ady Tensed For Bela..It's around 12.00 still she isn't Home! They both were calling e/o at the same time so Everytime the phone is Saying Busy! This Tym Bela texts Mahir..

Bela: Mahir Can You Come To Pick me up coz my car has Damaged!

Mahir: Where are You Now?

Bela: I can't Say..it seems like a Jungle and here is Only Two Dhaba's!

Mahir: Tumhe Office se Nikla hua Kitne Time hua Hai..

Bela: almost 30 Minutes!

Mahir: Okh..Stay there I'm coming in 30 mins..

Bela: Okh..

Bela Again Gets Into Her Car And She is waiting For Mahir..Finally Mahir Arrives And He Ran To her Car..

Mahir: Hey You Idot Girl..Why you was this much Late..Your Office Finishes at 8:30 then why you are soo late?

Bela: What do You Mean By Finishes at haan I'm the CEO..

Mahir: Yes Exactly You are the CEO so you shouldn't work As any timetable..you will make Timetable for others..Agr Abhi main Nahi aata Toh!

Bela: Toh koi Aur Aata..

Mahir: Don't make Me angry..Now Let's Go I'm Hungry!

Bela: Hungry Means..You didn't Ate till now!

Mahir: How many times should I tell you that I cant eat Food Made by others..Baar baar yeh baat sunne ke liye Bhao khati hu kya?

Bela: Tumse toh Baat karna He Bekar hai..Abhi ghar chale Mujhe bht thand laag Rahi hai.

Mahir: Hm chalo..

BeHir Came back To Their Apartment after dinner they Went to Their Respective Rooms (yeah they Sleeps Separately) At Midnight Mahir was Passing Through Bela Room And Found Her Door Open So he peeped In and Saw her trembling..

Mahir's POV-

Oh God! This Girl Is Unbelievable..Door open Karke he Sou gai..! Dekhleta hoon keh rahi thi ke thand laag rahi hai..aur Dekhkke bhi Taabiyaat kuch thik nahi laag rahi thi..Oh god she is Trembling! Let me check her Temperature..Oh shit she is Having High Fever..Kya karu!!
Wah Mahir Sehgal Wah kya Baat hai ek Ladki ne Tumse kya kya nahi karvayi..Abhi ise Torand Wet cloth dena Hoga ( I don't Know Ise hindi mai kya kehte hai aur English Word bhi nahi pata so samajh lo sare )

Mahir Goes To Kitchen And Comes Back With a bowl of Water And A Piece Of Cloth..Then he Puts The Cloth On her Forehead..he does the same For Long time, then he Checks Her Temperature which is still the same..He starts Rubbing Her Palm And Sometime later she moves a Lil Bit..Immediately Mahir Cheaks her tem. which is Less Than Few minutes ago! He again started Putting wet cloth on her Forehead..Doing this He fall asleep in sitting Position..

Next Morning!

Mahir Wakes Up And Looks at bela..She is Still Sleeping! Then he looks At the watch, it's 8:30!

Mahir's POV-

This Girl..She is Really Sweet! How can she Sleep This much Cutely..Bekar Mai he Humesha Gussa Karta Rehta Hu..Falto mai kitna Kuch kehta Hun phir bhi Subha uthke Mere liye Breakfast banati Hai..Lunch Pack kar deti Hai..pura dinka thakan Leke Phir Raatko khana Banati hai..Mera haar chiz ka kheyal rakhti Hai aur mai..! Mai kya karta hoon pura waqt iss par chillata Rehta hoon..Kya kuch nahi karti Mere liye..Abhi Taabiyaat Bura hote hue Bhi bin kuch kahe Raat ko Khana Banayi..Mujhe iske Saath Aisa Nahi karna Chaiyye..At least acche se baat toh kar he sakta hoon..After all 6 mahine ke liye He pati Hoon..Haan Aab se mai bhi aapna Farz nibhayunga..Bina baat pe Bela par Nahi chillaynga!