𝐕𝐈

P R E V I O U S L Y

Weasleys really had a knack of getting into trouble,
did they?

Weasleys really had a knack of getting into trouble, did they?

➶︎ MELANIE GETS AN ANONYMOUS LETTER ! (Not creepy at all)

LETTER ! (Not creepy at all)

     HER BODY WAS A BIT SORE when she felt a hand shaking her awake. Melanie, who just remembered she was in the forbidden forest last, awoke startled and was ready to meet some sort of blood-sucking creature, only to find herself in an empty library, with Ernie Macmillan looking down at her.

     Okay, so forget the whole fiasco of the forbidden forest, this was more confusing in Melanie's opinion. Here she thought a second ago that she was going to die—a big thank you to her brother Ronald for exaggerating his whole first year— and then the next second, she was in the library—which she does not even remember she went into if the whole thing was fake, which Melanie really wants to think is the deal, so she can just have one normal school year.— being awaken by her friend, AKA the really cute boy in her brother's year.

     So, Melanie thinks she might have zoned out a little too long, because she found Ernie's hand in front of her face. Blinking, Melanie blushed in embarrassment while Ernie just gave a small laugh.

     "Oh, stop it!" She said in a hushed tone, her face getting more tomato-red each second.

     When he didn't stop laughing, she hit him in the arm lightly and he gave out a yelp.

     "Ouch! Bloody woman. Fine, I'm not laughing anymore, but what were you even doing sleeping here? It's almost curfew, you know?"

     Melanie went wide eyed with that statement, contemplating on wether he was telling the truth —if it even is the truth—or not. Deciding that he probably won't believe her, she decided to tell him that she was studying—obviously—and accidentally fell asleep during it.