𝐈𝐕

P R E V I O U S L Y

"No problem." He said, with a soft chuckle as he watched her back view go in, smiling softly, before walking to his original destination.

" He said, with a soft chuckle as he watched her back view go in, smiling softly, before walking to his original destination

➶︎ ENEMIES TO LOVERS CLASSMATESAND WEIRD VOICES !

AND WEIRD VOICES !

MELANIE SAT DOWN NEXT TO a seat near the Beauxbaton students, which had just arrived a week prior, along with the Durmstrang students, her mood skyrocketing already due to her her being a morning person. A fair lot pf them were scowling, which was, rational, she supposed, as the news of two Hogwarts champions instead of one flew everywhere.

Cedric Diggory, Viktor Krum, Fleur Delacour, and Harry Potter was chosen as the Triwizard Tournament champions after Harry's name, unsurprisingly, managed to land himself onto the cup, which adds to more stress for the boy again. Poor boy, managed to get almost all of the schools' hatred, even her brother, Ron, didn't believe him, which came as a surprise to Melanie, considering she thought that a few near death incidents together would make them bestie goals.

She sat down, reading a book she borrowed from the library about dragons, which she would never tell her brother Charlie, because if the gods forbid he knew he would've rant to her about them, and boy, did she not want that to happen.

Sitting next to her was Ernie Macmillan, who was a pureblooded wizard in the year above her. He was eating his breakfast, his golden hair even more golden as he sat in the sun. Ernie, was to say, one of her only friends in Hufflepuff, though he was a fourth year.

After eating breakfast, Melanie went to History of Magic, in which she used to just doodled and nap. The class this year though, was a mixed combination of Hufflepuffs and Slytherins, because for some reason, the teachers think that putting them together would create peace.

Correct? Wrong.

Also considering that Proffesor Binns -the History of Magic teacher who was literally dead- didn't pay attention to his class at all, it was loud.