𝐈𝐈𝐈

P R E V I O U S L Y

And in a few more days, they would be back at
Platform 9 ¾, another journey filled for them
because of Harry bloody Potter.

And in a few more days, they would be back at Platform 9 ¾, another journey filled for them because of Harry bloody Potter

➶︎ BEING LOST MIGHT BE MELANIE'SFAVORITE THING !

FAVORITE THING !

MELANIE TOOK A SEAT in the great hall for the 'welcome back' feast and sorting, drenched in water as the rain hit her hard. She clapped for those who joined the Hufflepuff house, and smiled at those who joined other houses. She sat patiently and waited for the food to fill in, talking to her housemate, Poppy Arthon to pass time.

Melanie was alreally full by the time the feast finished, having helped herself with seconds. She took a sip of pumpkin juice as Professor Dumbledore ordered silence. As Dumbledore stood up, Melanie thought he was just going to make his usual speech, oh, how wrong she was.

"So!" said Dumbledore, smiling around at them all
"Now that we are all fed and watered, I must once more ask for your attention, while I give out a few notices,

"Mr Filch, the caretaker, has asked me to tell you that the list of objects forbidden inside the castle has this year been extended to include Screaming Yo-yos, Fanged Frisbees and Ever-Bashing Boomerangs.

"The full list comprises some four hundred and thirty-seven items, I believe, and can be viewed in Mr Filch's office, if anybody would like to check it."

The corners of Dumbledore's mouth twitched. He continued, "As ever, I would like to remind you all that the Forest in the grounds is out-of-bounds to students, as is the village of Hogsmeade to all below third year.

"It is also my painful duty to inform you that the inter-house Quidditch Cup will not take place this year."

"WHAT?!" Screeched Melanie, though her voice was overlapped by many more voices from every house. She, being on the reserve team last year, was supposed to replace her fellow beater (courtesy to Fred and George) in the team. She was good, many knew that, but Cedric Diggory, the quidditch captain, wanted the 7th year to play since he was more used to the team, which is utter dung in her opinion.