𝐈

P R E V I O U S L Y

"Μείνε ασφαλής, λουλούδι μου" Said the woman,
a sad tone in her voice before she kissed the child's forehead,
and let her go into the sea; which even in the blazing thunderstorm, still remained calm.

"Μείνε ασφαλής, λουλούδι μου" Said the woman, a sad tone in her voice before she kissed the child's forehead, and let her go into the sea; which even in the blazing thunderstorm, still remained calm

➶︎ KEEPING UP WITH THE WEASLEYS !

WEASLEYS !

     MELANIE SAT IN HER ROOM, brows furrowing as she looked at her third-year class options. There was Arithmancy, Muggle Studies, Divination, Study of Ancient Runes and Care of Magical Creatures.

     Bringing her gaze towards her twin sister, Ginny—who was also looking at the electives— she sighed. It was barely audible, but her sister heard, and looked up at her.

     "What are you taking, Gin?"

     "I think I'm going to take Care of Magical Creatures and Muggle Studies."

     "Oh."

     "Oh.?"

     "I was thinking about taking Care of Magical Creatures too, but I'm torn in between Arithmancy and Ancient Runes."

     "I say either Arithmancy, or just take both."

     "Both? Helga, that's a whole lot of work,"

     "Well then just take Arithmancy, I mean, unless you need Ancient Runes in the career path you want."

     "But Ancient Runes sounds quite nice..." There was a slight pause before Melanie sighed, "Fine, I'll take Care of Magical Creatures, Arithmancy, and Ancient Runes. There, we're done choosing."

     "Oh thank merlin, let's go now Mel, mum's supposed to be done making lunch by now."

     "Yeah, Harry's coming today, right? For the quidditch cup?"