𝗔 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂.

So, for the past few months, I have been trying and digging into more of social media—as an Asian in a strict family, I couldn't have social media until I was thirteen— and have seen more and more of sexism, racism, etc. I was absolutely disgusted into how many of these people could even think of that, as in my whole life, my parents, teachers, and other relatives have raised me to be respectful, no matter the people.

      This is my message to humanity. Respect goes both ways, we are not all stereotypes. No one in this earth is inferior nor is anyone superior. This is 2020, not the 1800s, learn to respect everyone.

     Everyone is their own person, just because one person in a group did something, does not mean the whole group is like that. If you cannot accept this, then you have not matured yet.

     To everyone out of the LGBTQ community, respect them. Just because you aren't used to it doesn't mean you can insult and make fun of them, we are all humans and deserve the same respect no matter what decision we take.

     Many will misunderstand me for this, but please read this and think again before judging me. It is illegal in my country to support the LGBTQ community, but that doesn't mean I hate the community. In fact, I do respect it, and if I could, I would be in the community. Sadly, it is illegal, as I have said it before, so I cannot be in the community. Now, for my safety, I cannot tell you who I am as if my parents found out, they would probably kick me out. And no matter what they think, I do love them with all my heart and am not brave enough to tell them.

     Please, do not, ever, insult the community, as even if you do not agree with it, you should at least respect them.

     I, as an Asian, have a word to say for my race. The statement, 'it is a joke' is used so many times when those racists insult my race. IT IS NOT A JOKE. Just because Asian Lives Matter isn't a 'trend' does not mean you can make fun of us. Asia does not consist of only China, North Korea, South Korea, and Japan. Asia consists of 48 countries, stop stereotyping us as 'dog eating' and 'slit-eyed' humans. Only some of the population eats dogs, and those are for survival. I have never heard anyone I know eat dogs, and besides, the United States of America also eat dogs, if we are considering one person as the whole country, it's just that yours are covered in a pretty packaging.

     Do not try to make your eyes smaller for a trend. While some of us are okay with it and do not get offended, others do. We consider this an insult. Not all Asians have small eyes. I do not have slitted eyes. Please refrain from doing the fox-eye trend, it makes me and others very uncomfortable.

     Many of these people say that racism is dark humor. It is not. Racism is a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race—Meriam Webster Dictionary—and even if dark humor's meaning includes offense, it should not have racism in it. Not every Asian is Chinese, not every Asian is a stereotype, we are all different.

     People blame Asians for the Corona Virus—some even calling it the 'Chinese Virus', yet, to this day, we still do not know the real origin, blaming it to the Chinese. It is said in research that 60% of white people support BLM, and 71% of Asians/Asian-American supports BLM. So please, respect us, and stop pointing at us and saying that we brought the Virus.

     Please do not practice fetishization. Please.

    I am absolutely disgusted on how unjust humanity is, and am so sorry to the other races that some people only pretend and say __ Lives Matter for a trend and popularity.

     Now, I speak to the sexist men. Women are not objects, if you need a reality check, this is 2020, not the 1800s, though if you can't respect women then I suppose it isn't a surprise that you can't read the date. We do not dress up and do things to impress you. To this day, I still remember being made fun of and being called a hoe when I was twelve for playing a 'boy's game'. I was twelve, and frankly, I am not looking for a relationship until I finish school. You came out of a woman, and frankly, we have to go through a lot of pain to become one.

     To the Harry Potter community, can we go back to being a wholesome community? Thank you very much.

     To everyone who is still reading my message, please remember that you are beautiful, and no matter your race, gender, weight, type, and etc., true beauty comes from within. Do not pretend to be someone else just for compliments or because you are told to do so.

     Have a wonderful day, and do enjoy the story!

     Your Hufflepuff,
         Fea 💛