mA # 7

(TZUYU'S P.O.V)

"It's time to spill it out, Chaeng" Dahyun said after receiving some beating from the little cub. She still rubbing her arms and it was visible that it was really red because she have super white skin.

We are seated on a vacant seat inside the cafeteria. All of us were already finished on eating, oh except Chaeyoung who were drinking her strawberry milk. Dahyun tried to get some from her because she saw that she has more boxes inside the plastic but Chaeyoung didn't let her. She was still mad at Dahyun for leaving her there.

"I saw Tzuyu's assistant, let me rephrase it, I bumped on her assistant that is named Y/n" She started while pointing her fingers at me. I furrowed my brows on why Y/n would be at a convenience store near our school.

"Ok, then next what happened" Dahyun said while nodding her head.

"She's holding a coffee so it splashed on her shirt...." She continued on narrating what happened earlier at the store with Y/n.

"Yah! Share some of the drink, it's not even you who bought it" She said to Chaeyoung while shaking her body. I just pinched the bridge of my nose while looking at them. They are trying to make a mess here. I shouldn't have agree to be friends with them.

"Stop it, the two of you. I'll just treat you later after the school" I said that stopped for the two of them on hitting each other. They looked at them with big smiles formed on their lips.

"Really?" They asked at the same time and I nodded my head at them in response.

"Wah~ I know that you were really good, you are just acting like you're not" Chaeyoung exclaimed that caused Dahyun to nod her head.

"You're wrong, I am really getting annoyed at the two of you so I decided to just do it so you two could stop" I glared at them but they just both shrugged their shoulders.

"Okay, think whatever you want~" Dahyun sang while smiling like an idiot making me scoff.

-

The two pulled me immediately as soon as the last class ended. I tried to pull my arms back but their grips are strong. Chaeyoung on my left while Dahyun is on my right.

"You two smol beans, can you release my arms?" I asked them politely but they shook their heads. I rolled my eyes and still trying to remove their grasps on my both arms.

"We were excited and maybe you will leave us so we will not let go of you" Dahyun said before winking. I made a gagging sounds as I was really disgusted by what she did.

"You two were excited that we all left our bags inside the room" They stopped dragging me, realizing what I just said.

"Oh shit, you're right" Chaeyoung said after checking her back.

"We're an idiot" Dahyun said before removing her grip on me as well as Chaeyoung.

We all went back inside the room and picked up our bags. I'm glad that they didn't dragged me like earlier. I sighed before following behind the two who were talking to each other.

We arrived at a store and they immediately grabbed some snacks on the racks inside. Dahyun almost wiped all the chocolates inside the store as Chaeyoung picked many snacks. I grabbed one cup of noodles before putting hot water to cook it.

I stayed on a spot near the paying counter so after the two aslready finished on grabbing whatever they want.

I saw the two were already approaching me and I groaned when I saw that they have their baskets full of unhealthy foods.

"Why did you two get so many? Do you think that I could pay for all of that" I said while raising a brow at them. They exchanged glances before scanning me up and down.

"Yeah" Chaeyoung answered before passing to me her basket. It is heavy, wow.

"How can you say that?" I asked and placed the basket and cup I am holding to the counter next to Dahyun who also plopped her basket down.

"You have your own assistant, the watches I saw you are using are expensive. Your phone is a well-known brand. And you are Chou, I know who your parents are" Dahyun explained smiling as I just groaned because I know that I can't fight with these peeps.

"Okay but don't you think that this is too much. You can't eat that all" I said while pointing at the things that cashier are checking.

"We can give some to our sibling and I will not eat these for one day" It looks like that they have already get to grocery the foods for their whole family. I just nodded before giving my black card to pay for all of them.

"See, you have a black card" Dahyun pointed out and laughed.

"Sana all" Chaeyoung muttered under her breath but I still caught it.

"What?" I asked her with my eyebrows creased together.

"Nothing" She grinned sheepishly as I looked at her weirdly.

"O...kay" I said before grabbing my card back.

The cashier arranged all of the snacks we bought inside a plastic bag properly before giving it to us. I took my noodles as the two took the separate bags for them.

We sat on a seat outside the store and started to eat. As I was about to take another bite, my phone rang.

"Hello" I started as I answered the call without knowing who is it.

"Hey, Miss Chou!" I choked when I heard her voice. I got surprised because her voice is loud as fuck.

"What the fuck, Choi! Why are you shouting?!" The two looked at my direction weirdly before shrugging it off.

"Eh? You are the one who were sh-"

"I don't fucking care! What do you want?"

"It's just...uh..."

"What?!" I got irritated so I screamed at her in frustration. Why is this girl so annoying?! Ugh!

"I've been waiting here for you outside but I can't see you and I asked the guard, he said that you were already out"

"Oh, I'm here at a convenience store near the school"

"And I know that you already know it" I added while tapping my fingers at the table.

"Right, I went there this morning. Are you alright there?" She asked that I can feel some weird feeling in my tummy.

"Yeah, I'm always alright and you can come here now"

"Okay, I'll be right there in a minute"

"Bye" I said before hanging up on my phone.

I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding. Why do I feel so nervous, I am just talking at that Y/n for fuck sakes, there's no need to be nervous at all.

I just shrugged it off and continue eating while watching the two girls who were in front of me talking.