mA # 3

(TZUYU'S P.O.V)

"Good morning Miss Chou"

She said with a smile when I got in here at the car. I just rolled my eyes and use my phone.

"Will you please stop smiling? It's annoying" I said and she shook her head and kept smiling. I groaned and just focus on my phone.

"Miss, it's your first day of school and you are already grumpy" She said while looking at me with the rear view mirror.

"I don't care, you grandma" She gasped and sulked. She pouted while driving towards my school.

"But many said that I look younger than my age so I don't look that old. I'm still beautiful, you see" She said while doing her eye smile and I look at her bored.

"Don't fucking smile like that. You're eyes are getting smaller, we will have an accident. I'll fucking kill you if something bad happens to us" I sternly said and she just smile at me. Is she not getting tired smiling at me?

"I would not let something bad happens to you. I'll always protect you" She said genuinely and she looked at me seriously. I just look at her weirdly but my heart skipped a beat when she said that. I just ignored it and not bothered to speak anymore to her. She stop the car in front of my school and unlock the doors. I open my door and get off of the car.

"We're here miss. Make some friends, good luck" She said when she opened her window to talk to me before driving away from me. I glanced at the car fading away and continue walking inside my school.

It's already a year since I met her as my assistant and she's so annoying. I did everything, I make her do hard tasks and kept pranking her. I did everything I can do she would quit her job but no, she didn't even got mad at me.

She'll join me laughing if I laughed because of the prank I did to her, she'll just smile even I kept giving her hard jobs to do. She train me well for a few months and I start working there but not all the time I'm in the company. And now that I am having a school again, my time for working is lesser.I would even like to spend my time on the office more than to attend classes.

I sat on a vacant seat on the back beside the window so I can lean my head on it or watch the outside when I got bored on the class. Nevermind, I always got bored on my classes so probably I'll just waste my whole time to watch outside by the window.

"Good morning class, it's first day of new school year so we'll be having new students transferee" My professor said when he stepped inside the room and I decided to just ignored it. I don't even have to look at them because I don't have a plan to know them and to befriend with them, I prefer more to be alone all by myself.

"Hello, I'm Son Chaeyoung. Please take good care of me" I heard a female voice introduced and I saw in the corner of my eyes that she bowed after her introduction.

"Bonjuruuu~ I'm Kim Dahyun, Just call me Dahyun or whatever you want. Hope we'll get along" Another feminine voice said with energetically. All of my classmates clapped and some yelled and squealed. And of course me, the typical me, didn't do anything and just remained quiet.

"Thank you Miss Kim and Miss Son, you can take a seat already and I'll start to discuss now" The professor start blabbering and I felt someone sat beside me.

Maybe the new transferee was the one who is sitting beside me. I just ignored it and kept staring outside while tapping my fingers on the table quietly so the professor would not scold me that could even make my day worse than before.

I felt someone tapped on my shoulder so I groaned mentally because of annoyance and decided to don't mind it. The tapping didn't stop so I groaned and looked at her with my eyes furrowed in annoyance.

"What?" I asked with irritation laced on my voice.

"Wahh, why so grumpy? It's so early on the morning and you're being like that" She said in disbelief and a smile on her face. She was a pale girl with a smile brighter than my day. I rolled my eyes at her and groaned once again.

"It's that it? You tapped my shoulder for many times and bother me with that?" I asked angrily and glared at her.

"No~, I just want to know you and to befriend you so what's your name?" She asked with a smile still plastered on her face and her eyes are glinting in hope. I sighed and looked at her seriously.

"Why would I? I don't want you to know my name and I don't want you to be my friend. No, I mean I don't need a friend so back off" I sternly stated and took my gaze off her to the front.

"Ah so mean" I heard her mumbled but I am already used to it, many have already called me like that so I don't care anymore.