mA # 9

(TZUYU'S P.O.V)

"I know that you don't like celebrating it but you can't go away from me now" She smiled at me and pulled off the car at one side.

"We are here already, by the way!" She turned off the engine of the car as I looked outside the windows to see a café with lamp lights outside which made the whole structure brighten.

She went out of the car and ran off to my side. She opened the car door on my side. "Let's go"

She offered a hand to me, I stared at it for a few seconds before averting it to her. She raised a brow and smile "Don't be shy now, Miss Chou"

"I am not shy, you oldie" I scoffed and accepted her hand, helping me to get out.

"I let you off by calling me that because it's your day but if not, I have locked you inside the car now" She remarked and excitedly dragged me inside the building.

It is beautiful, the place was big. It has a wide garden, full of grasses and trees where the lamp lights are hanging on. The café was at the middle and the whole place was covered with white- painted wood fences.

I only noticed that the whole time that we were holding hands when she let go of it when we are already in front of the glass doors. I don't what's happening at me that I got disappointed when she untangled her hands at mine, already missing its warmth.

A staff opened the door for us, we stepped inside as I wander my eyes at the whole property. It has a modern design and a relaxing atmosphere. I can already smell the scents of the pastries inside. I hate to admit it but I am already excited to taste it all and that I liked the idea of this idiot.

"Happy Birthday, Miss Tzuyu" The girl who opened the door, greeted me. I quickly brought my attention at her, shocked that she knew that it's my birthday.

"T-thank you" I stammered out, making her smile before bowing her head. She closed the door behind us when we are completely inside now. I know that thing has to do with Y/n.

"Wow" The woman behind me uttered in awe when she heard me thanking the girl. "Will you also thank me after this day?"

"No, just kept dreaming" I replied shortly and marched toward the glass that shows all of the pastries.

"It is not to dream so I think, I will just continue to dream of you thanking me" She said, making me shake my head because of her silliness "I am jealous at that girl, she have received a thank you by the one and only Chou Tzuyu"

"It's not like that I'm a politician or an idol that just me saying thank you would be so special" I said and crossed my arms while inspecting the cakes and breads.

"But it is so unusual, you are always talking to me so cold. You're making me feel that I'm in the frozen movie and you're the ice queen, Elsa" She scooted closer to me and stand beside me, checking the pastries also.

"Oh shut it. All the things you are saying are non-sense"

"First of all, ouch, You are really shoving on my face that I am childish and an idiot. Second, I am just really saying my thoughts aloud and that sucks. Third, you can choose anything you like there, it's on me" She ranted, followed by laughs by her and the staff who is in front of us that is behind the glasses.

"Happy Birthday, ma'am! What do you want?" The man asked me after their laugh dies down.

"Thank you and I would like to get some strawberry cheese cake, nutella churros cannoli and I would also like to try those, uh pumpkin cheesecake profiteroles" I finished it off with a small smile as he listened at me.