mA # 8

(TZUYU'S P.O.V)

The classes for today was over already, the two were beside me, walking out of the school.

"Hey!" There she is, running on our direction, with a smile on her face that I always see. I am too tired seeing her face.

"Hello, unnie!" Dahyun greeted her with a bright smile, the same with Chaeyoung. I just stood here, watching them giving high five to each other.

"You two already going home, right? Maybe we can drive you in your houses if Miss Chou approves it" Y/n said so all of their attention went on me.

"I have no problem with that and so you could also stop on bothering me as you have already someone to talk to" I said, referring to my assistant who kept talking to throughout the way.

"Eh? It is better than to make the whole car so silent" She said while scratching her nape.

"What's better with that thing? All I would hear is your annoying voice" I raised a brow at her.

"Yah! That's not true, my voice is not annoying!" She exclaimed, making me cover my ears.

"Blah!Blah!Blah! Choi, just shut up" I said sternly while glaring at her.

"Yeah, but really my voice is not annoying" I tapped my hands repeatedly on my ears, making the sounds weird.

"Let's go girls!" She turned her back at us and opened the door of the car. We followed and got inside, the three of us are at the back part.

The ride was full of noises because they can't stop their selves from talking to each other as I just sitting, watching them with a bored expression. They kept talking, the noise triple than when the two of us are the only here, but I think it is better because she's not bothering me to talk to her or to the rest. Dahyun's and Chaeyoung's house are not that far away from each other, it is just maybe three block away from each other.

"Byeee! Thank you!" Dahyun said before going out and after her is Chaeyoung.

"See you tomorrow, Tzu!" Chaeyoung smiled one more time before closing the door.

Y/n made the car honk, twice as a gesture to say goodbye to the two of them before driving away. I got surprised that she not talk to me after bringing the two of them off as she would always speak and try to make a conversation between us. I sighed in satisfaction and leaned my head back at seat while closing my eyes.

After a few minutes of relaxing on my seat, I opened my eyes to peek at where are we now but I got confused when I noticed that this isn't the way at house. I immediately sat up and straightened my posture while looking at the outside with confusion dancing on my eyes.

"Hey, where are you taking me?" I asked at her which she didn't answer. I glanced at her using the rear mirror and she was too focused on driving.

"I'm asking you, Choi! Where are you taking me?" I asked one more time, making her smile.

"Secret, just relax there" She replied without glancing at me. I furrowed my eyebrows as she's not giving me a proper answer.

"Are you gonna kidnap me? You know you can take all of my money here but don't kidnap me. What do you want? Tell me" I said and hold on the seat on the front to move my face closer at her.

"I am not planning to kidnap you and never gonna plan it" She shook her head and the car stopped because the street lights turned into a red one. She turned her head to look at me, making our eyes connect.

I just noticed that our faces are too close, I made a bad move. I felt some weird feeling on my belly again like just other time and my heart skipped when her brown orbs connect on mine. I want to move away and removed my gaze away at her but my body betrayed me, it's not doing anything. Damn it.

It's like hypnotizing me and I can't seem to move a single muscle to lean away and to go back at my previous position.

I got snapped back on my senses when I heard her laughing so I immediately leaned back on my seat as I shut my eyes tightly in embarrassment.

"You okay? It's like I just removed your brain away from you and went loading" She chucklingly said, making my whole head, heat.

"It's none of your business. Just shut your mouth and drive there, okay?" I said as she hummed as a response on my statement.

"By the way, you are still not saying your answer" I added which she ignored again.

"Yah! Where are you even taking me?! I can't--argh! Stop the car, I will just walk instead on sitting here inside the car with you driving" She still not uttering a little thing, making me boil in anger.

"Yah! Talk to me, Y/n fucking Choi!" I yelled in irritation and slapped the back of her seat.

"Owch! You told me to shut my mouth so I am doing it" She complained.

"Really?! Are you fucking kidding me?!" I screamed, making a noise that boomed inside the car.

"Yes, I am just trying to follow what you told me to even I am itching to open my mouth again. Thank God that you told me to speak now" She said as I sighed frustratingly while listening on her explanation.

"Fucking Hell! Are you gonna tell where we are going or I am going to kick you out from your seat?" I threatened with my voice laced in venom.

"Do you remember what day is it?" She said which is not really related on my question.

"If you want to know, check it to your phone. Not that you will even ask me about it" I snapped back at her and crossed my arms.

"You really don't know, huh?" She stated as I opened and darted my eyes at her figure.

She's right, I don't know what day is it. I forgot to check what date is it today and also I forgot what day is yesterday and the before. I scratched my head while trying to remember the date for today.

"It's like I'm right, why don't you check it at your phone just like what you said to me?" She mocked me, making me shot her a glare but still I fished my phone of my bag. I zipped the pocket before pressing the on button of my phone.

"There, you saw it already. Can you please tell me, what date is it today?" She asked politely so I glanced at her before putting my gaze back at my phone.

"June 14" I said while gripping on my phone as my heart was beating loudly.

"It's your birthday! And I told you that you will celebrate it with me, whether you like it or not"