mA # 2

(TZUYU'S P.O.V)

"Tzuyu, you're already 19. Your mom and I decided to put you in a training so that you can be ready when the time has come where I'll pass our business company to you."

My dad said while drinking his coffee. We are having a breakfast together, we're only having a meal together when we have an important business to discuss like this. I just rolled my eyes at him and continued eating my food. They want me to manage that company which takes all their time from me. Now, that I am already an adult, they want me to learn everything about business to manage that company properly. 

"And because we want you to be well trained, I already assigned the best assistant we have to train you." My mom said while tapping her fingers at the table "Don't worry, she's a good one. She's kind so I think that you'll like her and you two would get along."

Funny, mother. Once she had enough of me and can't handle this attitude of mine, she'll leave the work you've assigned at her. She'll not last a month at this job, I'll make sure that she will have her hardest time on her life.

I just scoffed at her statement and stood up from my seat as I finished wiping the side of my mouth with the cloth.

"Tomorrow, you'll need to come to our company, 8 am sharp. Don't you try to come late, Tzuyu. I know you."

I just nodded and head upstairs. I went inside my room and plopped myself down at the bed. 'I know you', the most stupid thing my father have ever said. How could you know me when you are not always here, you're not even trying to talk to me just so we can catch up at our own lives. You all knew that I am your trouble-maker daughter, a daughter that do stupid things at her maids. The girl who is a rebellious girl so that she can get what she wants. A girl that'll cause trouble to her maids and butlers.

You don't know me father, never in my whole life. Those things I do does not represent the real me, I'm just doing all of those in order to gain yours and mom's attention.

I sat up in my bed and reached my phone on the nightstand from here. I got my airpods in my drawer and connect it to my phone. I wear it and choose the song I want and played it. I leaned back and stare at the ceiling while listening at the music. I closed my eyed and tried to fall asleep.

-

I am now downstairs, well-dressed because I need to go at the company. I stepped outside of my house to our balcony where is the car waiting for me. The driver opened the door for me and waited until I went inside. He closed the door as soon as I got inside of the car and sprint on the door of the driver's seat. He went inside and start the engine. He start driving towards the company.

He stopped in front of the entrance and opened my door for me. I stepped out and face the entrance of the building. I walked in and the guard greeted me but I didn't do anything to reciprocate them. Even some of the staffs when they see me, they will either greet me or give me a bow. I stand in front of the elevator waiting for it to arrive here at the ground floor. I watched the numbers in the top of elevator and when it show 'G', I averted my eyes again at my front.

It opened so I stepped in, I press the close button and the highest floor, to where is my parents' office. I have already went here so the staffs already know me and I already know where is my parents' office but not the entire company. The floor arrived at the highest floor so I stepped out of the lift and start walking towards their office. I lifted my hand to knock at door and someone opened it and he bowed at me. I walked in and saw that there's a woman sitting in front of my father and immediately stood up when I walked near my father. She faced me and give me a bow. My mother stand up from her seat and went beside the woman.

A woman in a formal office dress. A white button down shirt with a black pencil skirt. She has a black blazer on top of her shirt and she's wearing a hills.

"Here is Ms. Choi Y/n, Your new assistant"

She smiled at me and bowed again.

"Good morning Ms. Chou"

I just looked at her emotionless and didn't greet her back. My father noticed that I'm not going to say anything.

"Hey, Tzuyu. Be nice to her, baby. Greet her." My father said gently.

"I greet you" I said nonchalantly and my mother gasped.

"Tzuyu, it's not great, give some respect to her" She said with her eyebrow creased in frustration but Y/n just laughed at what I did.

"It's okay Mrs. Chou. No need to get mad at her." She said with a genuine smile on her face. How can someone smile like that when someone already disrespecting you? If I were you, I have already gave a great slap on her/his face. My eyes twitched at her and sighed loudly.

"What do I still need to train, I don't even want to work here yet you're giving me some practice or some shits." I said irritated by the fact that I am going to be the heiress of this fucking company.

"Tzuyu, don't complain anymore! You're lucky that you will have one of the most successful business in Korea soon when we pass it to you." My father countered which made me click my tongue. 

"Okay. What do I need to do? It it's nothing then I will go head home now." I said blankly.

"Ms. Choi will show you your office and of course the whole company" I groaned when I heard what he said and Choi gestured me to follow her. She bowed first to my parents before going out of the office with me.

"You know Ms. Chou that you really look beautiful" She said but I didn't reply anything.

"But you're not talking much like now you're not answering and it's okay because you're not a fan of it." I am already getting irritated of her voice.

"Anyway, we're already here." She stopped in front of a dark brown oak door before opening it. "This is your office, miss"

A very modern looking room with a paint of gray and white. It has a wood table and a black swivel chair, the back of it has book shelfs and some paintings. It also have a two sofas and a table between it. And the view of city is can be seen here because of the big windows this room has.

I walked forward the table and sat on the swivel chair and sway it a little.

"You look good sitting there ma'am. I can't wait for you to start working here" She said while looking at me here sitting with a smile. I just nodded my head and stood up from my seat.

"Show me the whole company already so I can get home early" I said while walking on her way.

"Of course miss, this way" She said after closing the door behind us.