mA # 1

(TZUYU'S P.O.V)

I am Chou Tzuyu, a daughter of one of the most successful business owners in South Korea. I am part of one of the richest families here. I can have everything I want, I'll just ask my parents to give it to me and I can have it already. Many people want to have a life like mine, they said that I'm so lucky to have this kind of life. Many people wish that they can be like me, I have the beauty, brain, and wealth.

They say that I already have everything you can wish for but do I really have it? I think it's otherwise. I don't get what I want, since the only thing I want to receive is the love and attention from my parents . I didn't experience a parent's love.

Money. Money. Money is all my parents care for. They care more about their wealth, business and images than their own daughter. They don't spend time with their daughter, they are always at the company. We really don't have any good memories, we didn't even have a bonding together as a family like strolling at a park together or when it's night time, my parents was at my both side and they telling me stories until I fall asleep, no.

They think that giving me all the expensive materials I want will fulfill their duties as my parents. That's why they pouring all their love by giving all the things I would desire. However, they're wrong, I'm going to love it more if we aren't this rich, even they can't give the things I want, it's okay. As long as they are here by my side, it is already enough. I did everything I can, just to get their attention and love  yet it never worked, even just a single time.

Ever since I was a child, I have always been alone especially that I am their only child. I would always be inside my room and just do whatever I want to. I'm always trying to wake so early in the morning just to see them because they're always going home late but I always fail.

I've celebrated my birthdays alone because they are always in that company. They always have the time for their company but when it comes to their daughter's birthdays and school events, it wasn't fit in their schedules. They'll just always sent a gift to me by their assistants.

I did have friends but I found out that they are only all befriending me and the reason is because I came from a rich family. They want me to be their friends because I have money, they are all using me, they are all fake, fucking plastics. I hate it that though of someone using me, what kind of person is that? Do they have brains? Learning from those mistakes, I started to not trust somebody easily, I became cold towards them. Every day, my eyes will hold more emptiness, and also my heart is slowly freezing.

"Mr. And Mrs. Chou are so unlucky to have a daughter like her. She would cause so much trouble and her attitude is uh. She is so spoiled and rude, she even defeated the demon himself for being an evil."

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe that's why her parents are always at their work because they don't want to be around with their rude daughter, they can't handle her evilness."

I heard them whispering to each other when I passed by them.

Our maids and butlers hate me, but I don't give a fuck about them. They're always talking trash about me behind my back, why can't they just say it in front of me? I can still fucking hear them even I have my back on them. They're whispering to each other however their voices can be heard in the whole room, what an idiot.

One day, I planned to prank the new maid that my parents had hired. I went to her room and put a can of paint above the door. I watched how she opened the door and the paint spilled on her whole body. I silently laughed and went back to my room. When my parents heard about it since the maid complained about the prank I did to her to my parents. They went home and called me from the living room. I went down and saw that they're sitting at the couch with a frustrated look on their face. When they saw me, they signed me to take a seat so I did. My father stood up from my seat and went to my front.

"Baby, what would you do that? They didn't do anything wrong to you, so why?" My father said while looking me. Can I say that the reason is you and mom always go home when I caused some trouble here in the house? But I can't do it, I just can't.

"Because I want it" I reasoned looking back at him. His face form a disbelief look, he closed his eyes tightly as soon as he heard my answer. My mom massaged the bridge of her nose while shaking her head.

"Tzuyu, I know that you know that just because you're our daughter, it doesn't mean that you can do thing like this to them." I scoffed and looked down at my feet. I know that, mother... but I just couldn't stop this. These things are the only thing that can bring smile on my face and can make me laugh. Doing pranks to my maids are the only thing I find interesting and enjoyable.

I looked up with a blank face. I didn't answer my mother's question and stood up.

"That's all? If it is, then I would go back to my room now" I start walking away from them when my father yelled to come back but I just ignored it.

They hate me because of my nasty attitude. I always torture them. Giving them hard jobs, making trouble and make their life a mess. I'm always setting up pranks on our maids so they always resign because they reasoned that they can't handle my attitude. The maids that I pranked always leave but there always who replace for them. My parents always hire new maids. It's all their fault if I'm just not craving for love and attention from them, I would not cause troubles like this. Why can't they have a day that it's only me they are taking care of and their business is out of their minds.

Every time that there is a maid leaving, I'll always receive a scolding from them. See, every time I had caused trouble, they'll give their attention to me. It's funny that they still have time to scold me but they didn't have any time to give their love and care towards me.

Why can't I have the happiness I want?