Chapter 19

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: EDITED

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐「𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙈'𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃」

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐
「𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙈'𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃」

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Um..." Victoria stared at her Father.

"Please Papa?" She asked sweetly.

She was using those puppy dog eyes, "...Fine."

Her eyes lit up and she jumped from her seat, "Yes!"

"B-But! William will accompany you so you don't get hurt!" Her Father said.

She thought about it for a while. "Okay."

It has been a few weeks since the meeting the Student Council members had on what to do for the festival. They all decided that each Class will have the freedom to do whatever event they want as long it isn't dangerous, inappropriate or illegal.

Victoria over heard Maria's Class, A-Class. Will we doing the standard carnival game of shooting. Since Maria's Father along with Matthew's is a Marquis, they had access to the Kingdom's weaponry. For example; Swords, guns, shields, spears, armor, and emergency Crystals.

There would be different levels, and if the player passes all of them they will proceed to the final round. Meaning the players will use real guns, pistols to be exact.

When she told her Father she wanted to participate he immediately turned down the idea.

You see in the Otome game, the School Festival was an event players who paid exclusively to become a member be able to earn more love points from the Capture Targets and to see who'd they like best.

This membership included free time, meaning; Victoria's character didn't appear at all in the event. It was like she was some sort of Ad and if you paid the game she'd go away.

It was only temporary though, just until the School Festival Event ended. But you have to hand it to the players, Victoria was annoying.

She'd constantly appear and steal whoever you're trying to have a good ending with, and her personality was garbage.

'So I wouldn't blame them if they spent money for just one event to be free from Victoria's torment...' She thought.

Anyways, Victoria decided since she's not going to appear at all in this event. She'll spend it with her girl best friend; Maria.

Maria invited Victoria to their Mansion to help the white haired girl become more accustomed into shooting a gun. The carriage the girl was riding on suddenly halted, 'I guess we've already arrived?' she thought while looking out the window.

"Huh? I don't see Maria's house, just a bunch of trees..." she mumbled.

Suddenly a hard knock was heard from the door of the carriage.