Chapter 2

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: EDITED

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏「𝙈𝙔 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀」

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏
「𝙈𝙔 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀」

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Living in the world of an Otome game was, weird. Everyone was blessed with good looks and had highlighter hair. 'It really looks like anime.' Not to mention how many cliches that occurred at the mansion. Like the butler falling on top of one of the maids, resulting into them both blushing and apologizing, scurrying out of the hall. Not even a week later she heard the news about them getting married.

The story of how her parents got together was an even bigger cliche. Her mother was trying to escape the clutches of her grandfather who wished for her to get married soon. So she made a fake contract with my father issuing they would only be married by law and not develop any feelings for each other. With the deal that she wouldn't be pressured to marry anymore, and that the kingdom's mothers and daughters would stop pestering father.

After these past few years, Victoria actually started showing her intelligence. Well to be more specific, what people would deem to be intelligence for a toddler. She was already able to flip herself over, grip onto things tightly, draw. Personally she didn't think her drawing was that marvelous unlike her father who thought that it should be preserved immediately as a treasure.

Observing herself in the mirror, she was actually surprised by how Victoria looked. She never really did see Victoria as a child so she never would've guessed her to be so cute. 'Then how did she end up looking like a diseased shrimp when she got older?!'