Chapter 6

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: EDITED

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏「𝘾𝙍𝙔𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙇」

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏
「𝘾𝙍𝙔𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙇」

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The girl nervously played with her fingers. The mages begun to assemble the glass ball in the podium. That ball will determine her powers, and the type of crystal she will be given. If her mind does not betray her, she calls Victoria having fire powers. She was then called up to the stand, and he slowly moved forward.

This whole moment will be the make or break of any noble child. If they fail and do not receive any magical affinity, they will be looked down upon by the many eyes of the prejudiced aristocracy. A men in a dark violet clock instructed her to place her hands on the crystal ball. She closed her eyes and then felt the sensation of heat filling her palm.

Just as expected, Victoria has fire powers, just like in the game. She heard clapping from the audience but it soon was broken by the amounts of gasps heard. Wanting to know what all the commotion was about, the girl slowly opened her eyes and paled at the sight. The crystal ball, its colors, were changing. Rapidly switching from blue, to green, yellow, and back to red. All of a sudden, the glass shattered and Victoria landed on the ground painfully.

Shards of the ball scattered everywhere on the stage. Was this it? Did she change the timeline so much that she ruined her chances of having powers? What is her parents think? Not only her, but the whole family will become a laughingstock. She desperately glanced at the mage who looked frightened at the scene.

"...all attributes." He breathed.

Her eyes widened. Not paying any kind to the shards of crystal glowing, one piece then floated towards her and landed on her palms. This is...

"A power crystal as well..."

No one dare spoked a word. The mage turned to the crowd, a huge smile present on his face. "For the first time in history... a bearer of all attributes has been discovered!"

What the fuck?

The audience rejoiced. They just bore witness to the commemoration of the century. The duke and duchess were speechless. They already saw Victoria as a prodigy, but now, it was just confirmed to everyone that their child was indeed, special. The king and queen were in shock too, momentarily glancing at their son who's eyes never left the girl. They laughed at the sight, the prince seems to have developed a slight admiration for the Monique girl.

The blonde stared at her flustered expression. She was still busy processing the whole situation that it was honestly adorable. He leaned back into his seat, remembering their time together back at the garden. His face slowly forced a smile, forest eyes twinkling with excitement, '...I like her.'