Chapter 21

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: EDITED

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐「𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙒'𝙎 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙀」

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐
「𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙒'𝙎 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙀」

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"And just what are you doing?" Luke asked the Matthew who was baking strawberry cupcakes.

"That isn't in the menu." Matthew sighed.

"I know, I'm making this for Victoria." Luke chuckled, which made Matthew frown.

"And why? You're not her butler."

Matthew smiled, "I am not, but I am still her friend. Her first friend. I know a lot about her than you do, Luke."

"Oh? How so?" He pondered.

The pink head smirked, "You are forgetting that my sister's close friends with her. She tends to tell me things."

"Just what are you implying... Deymion."

Matthew raised his hands in surrender teasingly. "Just wanted to inform her future husband that there are other people whom she... likes better." In a swift motion Luke pulled Matthew's collar.

"Are you threatening me?" Luke asked, his face had a darkened expression.

"Nothing of a sort. It's just, girls in her age usually retaliate against arranged marriages... They go as far as to marry in secret with one of their friends when they come of age." Luke released Matthew, when suddenly his face had a smile.

"So? What? Do you think she'll choose you? Run away with you? Don't forget I'm the Prince of this country that you call home. Don't forget the position you are in. It would be a shame if something were to happen to your family." Matthew went over to his tray of cupcakes, and looked back at the blonde.

"You wouldn't do that." This made Luke raise an eyebrow.

The violet eyed male walked to the door. "Despite how dense Victoria is, she's still smart. I'm sure she would trace back everything to you if you actually were to do something to me or my family." Luke's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't want her to despise you, right? So just sit back and watch. There are other people who want her as well. I however actually have the balls to say it straight to your face." And with that, he left.

.

"Maria? Why are we here?" Victoria asked the Deymion girl who pulled her into the A-Classroom.

"You wanted to try our shooting game right?" The girl asked, she then grabbed a pistol and gave it to the girl.

"Don't worry, it isn't loaded with actual bullets. They are specialized foam bullets that are strong enough to pop those balloons over there." She said pointing to the stand.